what's up with these two

It's the same day and Daniel, Madison and i are on our way to get Jonah from the airport.

We got jonah and was all on our way to the grove, i was bugged all the way there. Seeing daniel and madison, it's great to see them not fighting but what happened about Courtney.
As much as Madison is mu best friend and I'll be on her side no matter what, Courtney's human too. I reallu hope Daniel did do nothing stupid.

We were now walking around, Daniel and Madison walking infront of us having their own conversation. While Jonah and i are at the back really confused.

What's up them~ Brianna

I don't know, they've been like this for the past week ~ Jonah

Where's Courtney ~ Brianna

She's in spain ~ Jonah

Did they break up or something ~ Brianna

No, she's there on work business. But i don't know what's with daniel an madds ~ Jonah

Do you think they'll become a thing again ~ Brianna

I honestly don't know, he really likes Courtney. He's always making sure she happy an all, but he still loves Madison. To see him keep switching from girl to girl isn't a good thing. ~ jonah

I just think if he doesn't deal with his emotions, he's gonna end up single and have problems letting someone in again ~ Brianna

I don't know what to say or what to think. Daniel's a smart kid, he'll figure something out ~ Jonah

We caught up with them, had lunch and went home. Daniel and jonah went to their house and we went to our place.

Jonah said he was taking me out tonight, and I'm really excited. Though, i don't know what to expect. Should i dress fancy, shoud i dress casual. Those two word literally means the same to me.

*someones tells me to dress casual and when you see me i look like I'm attending my coronation*

I really want to sit and talk with Madison or Daniel but the inner me is like "mind your own business ".
I mean minding my own business is impossible, knowing they both keep coming to me for advice.

And then i have Eva and Jack, Amelia and zach. I feel like i should give up acting and become an adviser.

TIME SKIP

I'm now in my room getting ready for where ever Jonah's taking me. This isn't our first date and I'm nervous. I've decided to wear a dress, and i am not dress person.

Jonah and i are now driving to the "secret location".

Why do i have to be blinding folded ~ Brianna

So you can't see where we're going, it's a surprise ~ Jonah

*Sigh* are we there yet ~ Brianna

Five more minutes ~ Jonah

I swear to God, if my lashes gets
teared off I'm gonna kill you ~ Brianna

I told you, you look great without fake lashes and you still wear them ~Jonah

The car stopped so I'm guessing we're at the spot, jonah got out and opened my door for me and helped me walk.

We're gonna climb a few steps so your gonna have to watch your step ~ Jonah

Or you're gonna carry me on your back ~ Brianna

Fiinne ~ Jonah

I got on his back and he started walking, every five seconds he stops saying he's out of breath. I don't know where we're going but it feels like he's walking way up to the clouds.

We reached the top and i got off his back. He then took the blind fold off and we were on a roof, over looking downtown LA. With all the different lights.

I then looked around on the roof and saw all the night lights in the shape of a huge heart, in the heart was a blanket with a picnic basket. It was the best thing ever.

We sat down and he started singing to sing me. We ate the food from the basket and was now laying on our backs, looking up at the stars when fireworks went off. And in the sky was "i never believed in destiny but you and i were always meant to be, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mrs. Unicorn" written in red smokes.

We finished this our amazing night and went home. This is officially the best day of my life, i can't believe he did all this for me. Now i feel like shit for not doing much. I have tomorrow, I'll think of something.