let's not lose hope

So i slept later than 5 hours and i woke up, late. Almost missed the damn bus to school, i low key feel like something is wrong with me.

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐿

It's been a week and Jonah still hasn't moved or said anything, as more days past by i can feel myself losing all the hope that i have. Everyone has been here but of everyone, Eva slept here with me all those lonely night. I tried to tell her she didn't but she wouldn't leave me alone at the hospital.

Everyone's telling me to hold on and don't lose faith, i am holding on. I just don't know if i can do no longer.
I've said prayers evey night, every morning. Is it bad that i feel like my prayes aren't helping.

I'm currently in the room with Eva, just watching him. Waiting for him to move.

"Is he? Is he gonna wake up? I don't think he's gonna wake up" i said looking at Eva

Stop doing that. Jonah didn't gave up on you and he wouldn't, so you can't give up on him ~ Eva

@clevernews
As y'all know we got the news few days ago, the why don't we band member, jonah marais, was in an accident. That had explained why all his colleagues have been silent on social media all week. We don't have much information about the situation, what we do know is he's still in the hospital. Prayers go out to him. #getwelljonah #pray4jonah

I left the room and went outside to get some air. This as been a thing for the past week, it kinds helps.

Eva POV

This past week all of us have been on the mood, our friend is in the hospital. We are all worried but we are most worried of brianna. I've never seen her like this before, she's losing the one thing she needs.

She haven't been sleeping straight throughout the nights and that why i stay here with her. She have beeb crying alot, she's also losing hope. I tell her everyday that things will get better but she doesn't think that. She's been thinking really negative and it worries me. I don't know what to do or tell her, all i really can do is be here for her.

I, myself is scared that Jonah won't wale up, but i try to not think like that. The boys aren't taking it well eaither, they've been at the hospital a few times but none of them wants to see him in the situation.

Brianna just left the room and I'm here looking at Jonah. I know he'll get up soon, we just have to hang on longer.