Abused an neglected

Name: when i was wild people would call me Jaws because i would bite them as a game of chases so i guess my names jaws" he smiles

Age: 2 n 1/2

Gender: male

Breed: Siberian husky pitbull mix blue eyes looks like larger slightly smaller build pitbull at the same time looking an haveing the pelt of a sibarian husky

Personality: sweet, hard worker when he needs to be but he usually finds a way to male work a game, he can get so overly wild an not lessening  that he 247 has a chocker chain on to keep him behaved or atleast try to, he likes to play an if he finds some one who wont hell bug them in so many ways hed i there win or get himself killed in the process, 90% of the time hes playing but when its really needed he strightens up sereiouse inless then a second, hes brave or who you call it careless? If he likes you he gets protective an jeliouse eassly, hes a flirt with any one really male or female he dosent care. And depending which human he is with his personality could take a ful unexspecting change.

Fears: says nothing but he fears hell never have any one who would actually care about him deeply insted of a im stuck with you way

Familly : has a younger sister an older brother,parents dead(ill make a form 4 them later)

Accessries: he was on the street as a pup when he whent to the dog pound an got an owner hed always leave a chocker chain on him. A chain caller with not sharp but long metal spikes along the inside so id you pull on the leash the spikes will get him in the throught hurting him to get him to lessen better. He dosent like it but they made it tight so he cant get it off inless a human unlaches every thing. The chocker chain keeps him in check an usually the only thing hell lessen too

Backstory: He was a stray for a short time before going to the pound an quickly hetting adopted. Though his owners are not that good to him. They ginore him a lot an when they dont they place for a few seconds befor beting him. The walks are terrible for him espeshally when the oldest male walks him he always jerks on his choker spike chain neraly yarking every second.

Scene1: A new family of a mom, a dad,  a little 5 year old girl, a 10 year old boy an 2 year old boy just moved in next to your owners house. You were just on your walk back home when you saw jaws, there dog, jumping out of the back of the truck. When jaws saw you he barked loudly a few times not a aggressive bark but roudy he then gos to run to you but was stoped when the oldest male grabed his leash the spiks on the in skde of the caller pushes agenst his neck causing him to yarp louy in pain an falling on his side befor getting back up the man yells at him an his tail gos down with his head down as well. You..

Scene2: Jaws was runing around town after digging a hole an sneeking out of his back yard, his owners didnt know scenes they were working an the kids where at school. Your owner was walking you as he/she does at times. Jaws still had his inside spiked choker chain on but no leash as he chased a car barking down the street he passes you....

Scene3: You were at a park with your humans the young one playing on the slides an the older one watching her/his child/sibling (s). Every thing was fine an you where having fun until you heard the older owner scream/yell as a pitbull looking dog started barking at your owner an your owner runs this dog chaseing him/her. You...

Scene4: u make it