Wolf

Name: Suicide

Age: 3

Gender: male

Looks: Wolf

Peraonality: Over protective, Agressive with males, takes risks he grabed a pup off a road with a car speeding towards them only makeing it alive because he jumped up landing on the car once, Brave, dosent fear death, has to be alpha, kind of mean...

Peraonality: Over protective, Agressive with males, takes risks he grabed a pup off a road with a car speeding towards them only makeing it alive because he jumped up landing on the car once, Brave, dosent fear death, has to be alpha, kind of mean, hell attack girl or boy if he has to but not pups he loves pups if you want to see him as a loveable happy nice playful thing throw him some young pups to play with hed never hurt a pup an all ways gets them out of truble if he runs into one

Other: Has no owner, dosent like to be pet inless of course you rub his ears softly or move your thumb down his cheek,

BackStory: He had a wolf pack an was alpha but abanded them thinking the pack was to weak an he could do better with out them

Scene1: You were walking along the woods doing what ever, when a strange human with a gun aimed it at you. You froze not moving, suddenly a wolf came runing out of no were an gave an aggressive deep loud threating growl (looking JUST like the image) towards the human standing infeont of you an the gun. He jumps at the person bitting the mans wrist making him drop the gun, fired but missed every one, he gave no warning an the humans wrist bleed a lot. The wolf snarls befor the human runs off. The wolf turns looking to you with a normal expression like nothing happened saying nothing to you an starts to walk around you an kept walking to leave the area you......

Scene2: You had a pup (or pups, or sister pup/ brother pup) it was young just about a month old. You were sleeping in an ally with your pup, but little did you know your pup was up and in the car fulled streets. You were still sleeping an started to dream your pup was gone, whwn your eyes popped open there was no pup you ran out the ally on the sidewalk just as you saw your pup inches from a car. It was to late for you to get your pup in time you were to far. Just as you thought your pup was about to die you look away an hear car wheels screeches an there was a sudden yip from your pup thats when you looked back ready to cry until. But befor it could hit the pup a wolf grabed the pup by the back scruff of the neck (hinc the yip) an jumped up onto the cars windshild holding the pup in his muzzle. Befor he could get off the car the car crashes into another causing the wolf to fling forward agenst that car braking the back window grunting at the impack, but made sure the pup landed on him insted of the car. The wolf jumps off the car as the people  got out, he starts to growl at the people, holding the pup still, befor trampling towards you. He sets the pup down infront of you with a slow breath but holds it every time he breaths in for a moment. He nuzzled his muzzle agenst the pups ear "Becareful" he whispered softly in the pups ear befor looking up to you. The wolfs shoulder an side of his face was bleeding from the shatterglass from the crash. His ears pin back looking to you "Its best you keep a better eye on your pup" he lets a huf out of his nose "The pup could of died you know. An im not always going to be there to safe its life" he growled low at you befor turinging down the first ally way, it was just behibd you, you......

Scene3: There were said to be 2 large wolves who live in the woods near your town. You never saw them befor not even smelt them so you wastef to find out for your self, so you enter the woods alone (or with your brother or pup or what ever if you have more then 1 oc to rp as here) you walked a few miles still no sigh another mile in you froze to growling beside you from an all black wolf an you backup agenst a tree, thats when the 2nd black wolf appers next to you both growling "What are you doing on our territory" one of them snarled. They were threatning, it looked like they were going to attack you but you were cornered. Befor you could respond one of the black wolves go to snap at your ear but befor the black wolfs teeth clamed down a 3rd wolf appred and tackled the one bitting down on its muzzle making the black wolf bleed "Leave! Now!" The 3rd wolf snarled at the other 2 wolves the wolfs run at the 3rd but he gets out of the way n they hit a tree knocked out. The 3rd wolf smiled though it leaves an his eyes glares looking back to you "Great now my chances are ruined " he huffed then growled at you befor walking towards town, he just saved you, you then.....

4: Make it up