The Unwonted wolf

If there is the word he for my oc in here pretend it says she, I edited to a she when I finished it)

Name: Torn

Age: 18

Gender: Female (she can be male or female just say before the rp)

Speshes: wolf

Looks:

Her male pup, Daman

Her male pup, Daman

Her girl pup, Mocha

Her girl pup, Mocha. The white one has brownish grey on his back like a husky but his face n the rest of him white revilling his wolf side an is the father of the pups but hes never with them

 The white one has brownish grey on his back like a husky but his face n the rest of him white revilling his wolf side an is the father of the pups but hes never with them

Personality: Agressive when new wolves are around with his pups near, protective of the cubs, usually nervous,

Other: she has 2 cubs which are 90% wolf n 10% husky the only way of telling is one of the pups eyes there blue n the other one yellow one green
●she has only a slight scenes of smell
●sHes 90% blind, only able to see 6inches in front of himself n even then its blurry
●her pups seems to be the one watching her insted of the other way around.
■ In the human world one thought it would be funny to dye her fur purple with permit dye, only 3 years of sheding could make it go away
Crain is her past mates name,(the page below is her mate)

Backstory: Being born this way like every other pup he grow up his first few weeks normal an loved. It wasn't till he started walking an being able to leave the den when his parents noticed he was runing into every thing an never ran over when there where food or strangers around like his siblings did. At 5 months old they kicked him out the pack to fight on his own. A few days he was near death till he found a human town an being small people would pet him an give him food. He barly manage to live an once he was mature anoff to do the do a male wolf husky mix rap ed him. He had 2 babys later an desides to leave the human world he was at to avoid this wolf dog. SHes now in the woods trying to live with hers 2 2 month old pups who always causes trouble.

Scene1: You spotted 2 wolves in the open area of the woods.No human town any where close. This female was was still young but oldenoff for a mate. When you saw her she was laying on her side whining, she was hurt an blood could be smelled. You watch from a distance as you heard a large male wolf growling with blood in his mouth "next time you better have them." The male wolf snaped near her ear scaring her loud yarps an whines where let loos from fear of him. With a glare the male wolf leaves not noticing you n ran off. You look to the injered she wolf her side was bleeding not life threatening though for her it could be an you could tell from how thin she was she was starving. You silently walked up in front if her, your head tilts she was looking directly at you but she didnt respond you....

Scene2: You where sitting on a edge looking over your valley, this was your pack down there an that being part of your territory. You turn around to see a female wolf walking towards the cliff with 2 pups next to her. They kept walking, you where verry much in sight of view an she ignores you 100%. Her cubs on the other hand saw you an in silence they walked under there mom saying nothing but staring at you, then obviously saw you an your scenet n your packs where every where over here, no way a wolf could miss that. She continued to walk getting close to the edge still seemed to ignores you. One of the pups whimpered low "m mommy...." "Its ok well rest soon.... just a little ferther." The female wolf said, the small male wolf under the older wolf stained as the cliff got closer before realizing there mom was walking right to it. Only a few feet a way from the cliff now, "Mom stop" "not yet just a few more miles.." the cubs whimpered to nervous to speak clearly with this stranger wolf (you.) Stairing directly at them an verry close. "Pups what's wrong?" The mom wolf asked with no answer she was just about to take a step off the cliff, her pups slowing to a walk behind her now an stops 2 feet a way before a destresed bark was made from them an turning her head she has her paw hovering over the cliffs side an soon to fall to her doom "Mom look out!" The pups barked you....

Scene3: You found 2 young pups runing alone an whining an runing towards you "Please help!" One yiped "Hes back! He found her! The evil wolf found her again!" The other pup whimpered soon stopping in front of you "please mister w we need help" the 2 cried. You....

Scene4: u make it

Scene5: You the alpha. An your pack where out hunting no one at the den was left scenes you where going after the big elk this time. You come back later with an elk but not the one you wanted. Annoyed by this you came back with the left overs after eating an dropped it for storage near the pack den, that when you noticed a she wolf n 2 cubs inside. There was no way she couldn't of known it was owned, you an your packs scent was practically boiling around. She seemed to be sleeping as well as the pups laying next to her you....