Your dream dog

Name:"My dad named me Snowflake"

Age: "Not to old not to young" 2ish

Gender: Female

Looks:

Personality: "I guess you can say im a little shy?" She's sweet,  worries easyly, emotional, clever, brave, unnoticable flirt, happy, doesn't like to get dirty but no problem with snow

Other: She calls her owner dad. An loves the snow

BackStory: A normal life, though moved a few days ago to a new state.

Scenereo1: A new person just moved into your town,close by. You never knew they had a dog, an only rarely get a small sent of her but never saw her, until a week later. You when to an empty fild to play in the snow  (with your owner, or as a stray) an saw SnowFlake for the first time. She was looking your way just as you saw h er, though quickly looked a way( like the image in the snow)  to her owner as the human calls her name "SnowFlake! " At that moment you knew snowflake was your love, you wanted her as yours an no one eals. But how could you do that? She started goting back to a boy about 17. You watch her for a while she go's running after a ball that was thrown across the snowy fild you.....

Scene2: Snowflake was out side at the dog park on her back rolling around adorablly. You notice her alone, instantly falling for her an you....

Scene3: You were just ending a hunting trip an packing up to leave but befor it was time to go you saw snowflake. She was making paw prints in the snow smileing you...

4: U make it