Short turm memery pup

Name: Dosent always remember (It's Taco)

Age: 1 month

Gender: Female

Looks:

Personality: sweet, clueless, can for get any thing at the drop of a dime, thinks everything is a game

Other: She can read human, she's restless n has a hard time sleeping at night, still has her baby teeth, she knows things that are way out of her age range to under stand or even know how to do but she'll only remember at random

Likes: Rememerying, playing, wondering, eatting

Dislikes: Forgetting, doing some thing wrong, getting yelled at, lossing others,

Powers: May or may not but she wouldn't remember any ways

Backstory: Her parents have been trying to take care of her for weeks but nothing would help an she always got lost. Well one day her parents told her to run an she did only for her parents to be relocated by humans when they faced them. She dosent know what happened to them an she doswnt understand she's lost.

Scene1: In the middle of your territory you see this very young would pup walking around. She was whining an whimpering as she shivers you....

Scene2: You just made a freash kill for you an your pack an as your howling for your pack to come you look back to your kill to see a wolf pup with baby teeth trying to eat your kill with no hope for it to do so. Your pack is on its way (u control ur pack)You....

Scene3: U make it up

Scene4: You were sleeping in your den when suddenly something curled inbetween your curled body. You wake up to have an unknown pup inbetween your tail an paws like you were cuddling your pup. But you don't have a pup (or you do n u fins out its not yours) you..

Scene5: You heard a little pup howl just a few minites from you an the direction you just finished chaining that bear a way at. You...