The siblings?

Names: Wolf: Canine
               WhiteTiger: Tiger

Ages:Wolf:"Im 2 months like my sister
           WhiteTiger: "im 2 months just as my brother" 

Gender: Wolf: " Puff I protect my sister" Male
              WhiteTiger: "Girl!" She growls

Looks

Personalities: Wolf: "I am brave and caring for my wolf sister next to me" ( He's brave, protective of the one he calls his 'sister' _the tiger_, hes clever, smart, loving, he acts like an alpha)

( He's brave, protective of the one he calls his 'sister' _the tiger_, hes clever, smart, loving, he acts like an alpha)

WhiteTiger: "Umm... I'm playful! Ohh and uhhh.. I don't know" ( She's submissive in a lot of ways, she's eassly scared, curiouse, clueless, she acts a more like a wolf then a tiger, shy some times but quickly warms up to others, she dosent understand why she sounds difrent from all the other wolves)

Other: The tiger thinks she's a wolf an the wolf thinks the tiger is also a wolf just a rare kind of wolf. An they both think and beleave there siblings

Backstory: The wolf pup at a month old got lost as the pack left him durning a pack rival attack and was wondering the snowy woods cold an alone trying to find his parents. After 2 days he was on his death bed, but a white tiger found him laying in the snow her self a bit lost but for difrent resons an lays with the wolf pup keeping him warm from the snow. The next day the snow stoped falling but thickly stuck to the ground. After a while the 2 became friends and the wolf only living because of the tiger. The wolf pup usually couldn't catch pray do to him never having to before an his teeth still to small. The tiger though helped him eat by catching the pray, do to her sharp claws she managed to, though not alone the wolf an the tiger would hunt together, the wolf switching the direction of the pry or tackling it so the tiger can use her claws to kill it. They tought each other how to hunt even before they ever had. After a month the wolf finally found his pack and the tiger followed.
The tiger s mother died protecting her and do to this tragice she ran a way after seeing it. It was 2 days later she found the wolf. (Nearly every thing said as of the wolfs backstory) and after the 2 months they finally found there pack at least the tiger thought it was her pack she thought she was a wolf, she thought the pups parents where her parents.

Scene1: You were alpha in this and this pups mother/father an fought the pack a month ago. All you wounds if any healed just as every one ealses. You heard a small howl from your missing pup in your pack and seconds after a tigers roar. The snow was a few inches  high and the tigers roar sounded right next to your pups howl you......

Scene2: U make it

Scene3: You found (in a pack or loner) a wolf an tiger playing. Though it looked like the tiger cub was hurting the wolf pup. The tiger cub on top of the wolf pup who was struggling beneath you...

Scene4: You saw a wolf pup all alone eatting a rabbit he didn't notice you an on your way over. Before you got to him a tiger cub looked like she was stocking the pup from behind you.....

Scene5: same as scene 4 but with the tiger pup eatting an the wolf stocking you....

Scene6: You an other pup (or older wolf) in his pack an after a month saw the pup walking back to the pack yipping happly and following close behind was a white tiger following the pup an attempting the same noise as the pup insted making a echoing cat like mew insted you....