Fearless Pup

Name: Chain

Age: 7 weeks

Gender: Female

Looks

Personality: Careless, needs a lot of training, Brave or would the word be recless,  dosent understand theres consequences with his actions, will take on even the biggest of dogs includeing other animals this one will try to attack heck from bugs ...

Personality: Careless, needs a lot of training, Brave or would the word be recless,  dosent understand theres consequences with his actions, will take on even the biggest of dogs includeing other animals this one will try to attack heck from bugs to cars better watch out or is it the other way around?, loud

Likes: Chaseing/attacking things, friends but of course after trying to attack them, playing

Dislikes: Being still for long, being yelled at so he might just walk a way insted of lessening to it, not being right, thunder/lightning, being cold

Backstory: She was born with 2 brothers who pushed her from the familly after there mom died from saving Sara from getting hit by a car.

Scene1: There was tall grass in this area you layed sleeping. Mean while Sara was chasing a grasshopper an it lands on your head, you still asleep. She slowly started a growl an narrowed her eyes before pouncing and (scenes you were grown) landed on your head with all four paws with a growling bark slowly lifting her paw to find no bug staying where she was not realizing you were a dog an not a rock. You....

Scene2: The pup was running an running fast. She saw you an started to bark "Run! Run an hide! There coming!!" She barked out with a whine before turning into anally one conected to yours. As you saw the dog catcher car stop you quickly left unoticed an to find the pup. When you see her she was in a corner growling agressively an barking as a singal man catches her in a net. She snarles an trys to squeaze throw only tangaling her self into the next with small whines. As the man lifts the net to pull her out you run by with a loud bark making the man jump an move his hand closenoff so she bites the persons hand an drops her with a yarp onto  ground befor quickly getting up an running off again you chase after her as the dog catcher gos casing you both on foot. You...

Scene3: You were sniffing throw a thing of left over trash soon to hear a pup growling behind you as if she was telling you to back off. You...

Scene4: Your owner was walking you like he/she usually does dayly. Though this time you got a small pup snarlin at you as you stoped near a bush. You...

Scene5: u make it