Barf an belch

Name: left- Barf right- belch

Age: both 2 years

Gender: both male

Looks:

Personality: Barf is aggressive, stuiped, reackless, will take on any one with out regard of size or strengthBelch isnt aggressive at first but if barf starts going off he will too, he is also a bit stupid an agrees with barf a lot

Belch isnt aggressive at first but if barf starts going off he will too, he is also a bit stupid an agrees with barf a lot

Other: they have a short leash that is connected to both of them giving them only about a foot or so distance from eachother, they cant take it off an they have no owner there callers are to tight to remove but not where it hurts them

Backstory: They have an owner but during a walk they where hucked up together (like image) an out for a walk. There was a cat walking by an the two took off runing, the leash to the 2attaching the dogs wasn't on yet after a stop at the park. They took off for a few blocks chasing the cat before the cat finally ran up a tree. They didnt know where they were at then tryed to look for there home only going ferther a way. It's been a few weeks now with them alone together and 2 towns over from where they live.

Scene1: You make it

Scene2:You saw theses 2 small dogs chained to another an both growling. They didnt know you where there but they were fighting over somw thing, suddenly barf jumps on belch an a fight happens. You seeing this you...

Scene3: You saw 2 kicked together dogs runing quickly "Its going to get us its going to get us!!" They where yelling, you look up from your sleep on the side of the road an before they got out of sight there attached leash gets stuck inbetween a lamp post. The two chock big time an flings back wards hiding each other an landing on the ground hacking. Soon a large growling mut dog with beared teeth came runing there direction with snarls an anger. There's no way theyed live throw that dog, next thing you know you saw barf growling back staring at the dog as it came closer belch soon following you.....

Scene4: You where eating (what ever) in the quiet part of town an soon 2 chained dogs came right over to you an started to eat your food. You....