The protectors

Name:  syrup & Pancake (the baby messes up there names being  syrip and paincake )

Age: 3 and 4

Gender: female, male

Looks:

(Name: Logan Age: 4 Looks:)

Personality: Protective, happy, playful, good baby sitters, curiouse, alert, smart

Other: Neather have a caller but has an owner.

BackStory: Grown up with owners there back yard was a beach, but there owns left on a few month vication. They left there sister to watch the baby but she was killed the next day at her own house from an ex. So no one knows this an now the baby is home alone with syrup and pancake of courses.

Scene1: You saw a child in the distances an two dogs with the baby on a beach. They look to you from the distance but do not go to you paying attention to the baby you...

Scene2: You were at the beach by your self  playing in the water. You whent to the part were no one gos so it was inly you an thim, that was intill you saw a german shepord dog running towards you growling. The other two not insight you.....

Scene3: Your a cop dog an saw a 4 year old walking down a road on a side walk holding a large dogs neck fur who followed the child an on the other side of the baby was a difrent german sheperd following you start to go up ti them but when you were 10 feet a way syrup growls aggresively running up to you the baby an germwnshepord turns a way from you going backwards now. Syrup stays infront of you an he growl "Its best you leave" syrup bears his teeth growling at you glaring you....

You make it