Poor little guy

Name: Scooter

Age: 3 months

Gender: Male

Looks: the breed u want till I put one up at least

Personality: Hes a bit depressed, hes a cuddle bug, sweet, hateful towards himself, wont except a complement, dosent like help

Other: He has 3 legs 2 back an his right front leg. He gets hucked to a contraption to help an teatch him how to walk on 3 legs but refuses to use it.

He has an owner who only does so much.

Backstory: He was born normal but after his first owner throw him out his car window to get red of him he was never the same. As car was coming by an smaked into him it shattered on of his arms an he was near death. If it wasnt for the human who saw him get thrown from the window hed be dead but after going to the vet an going throw surgery hed survived, now he lives a life of sorrow for himself. It's been a few days scenes hes eaten do to his depression

Scene 1: Scooter has been with this owner for a few days an has been going down hill quickly. A vet said an other dog could make him active again so that's just what the owner did. He whent to the pound an adopted an other dog (you) an brought you home. It's your first day an the human let's you into her home, a few hours later he takes scooter from a locked room to introduce you. At first you didnt notice his missing leg, the human puts scooter down on a pillow an scooter just lays his head down an dosent even look at you, you.....

Scene2: You had an owner an been with them for years an never had an other dog in the house till today. One of your owners come home with scooter, a dog you never meant before. When they enter the house you come to great them as usual, you see your owner holding a young dog who had a missing leg you.......

Scene3: Scooter was dumped by his 2nd owner as he thought scooter was a lost cause an soon to die any ways. Scooter was dropped into an ally inside an open box. It had dog food inside an a small thing of water. No humans noticed him scenes his drop off spot wasnt verry used, you though as ginger filled you, you smelled the dog food from a distance an came over to it, when you got to the box you saw the dog food n what looked like a sleeping pup inside all alone you......

Scene4: u make it

Scene5: Scooter was left out side by axident in the front yard. He was on his contraption that whent around his body to help him walk with his missing leg. You where walking by (or came out side owned by him/ difrent owner nevords n the humans  good friends). You saw scooter for the first time an he was growling an snarling biting the small metal bars to the contraption that was holding him up. He looked mad you...