Pirate's Dog

Name: Rusty

Age: "Ay been divoted to piratece scenes birth!" 3

Gender: "Male of course. Its bad omen to bring a lady on bord"

Looks: (the bird is real, some one on the crew owns it)

This is his caller

Personality: Protective of the captin aka his owner, brave, ruthless, strong, sweet when you brake his wall

Other: He hates the bird when it lands on him. He lost part of his paw in cannen battle so he has a hook which works good in close combat, n lost his eye in battle agenst the red coats

BackStory: Grow up in rough seas, delt with sinking ships, cannes going on, even attacking others. Every one on his crew does as not only what the captin says but as well as what captins dog says, or would it be implys.

Scene1: They just docked an are fixing the damages on there ship, almost done now but you didnt know that. You never saw a pirate ship before and so when you noticed the ship you ran doen there to check it out. When you got there, other pirates were working on there ship not minding you that is if you dont get to close. "Get out of there scally wag!" One pirate yelled at you an throws his glass cup at you missing but it shatters on the ground, your fine vut runs off a bit onto the ship. You walked to the front of the ship there werent any pirates there at least you thought. The pirates were nearly done, but a dog comes out of below deck, he (looked just like in the image just with out the bird). He started a rucked growl an wobbled over to you slightly barking "What are you doing on my ship landlubber! " he barked at you. Befor you could respond the steps of many people come from bwlow deck up "all hands hoay!" Some one from above yelled then the ones out side the ship come onto the ship, moments after the ship starts to move towards the sea." Ay! Dance the hempen jig, i should do to you!" The pirate dog barked seeming angered, but what the hell did he just say? You were confused at that point. He chases you down ship below deck, were no human was now, the dog corners you "Avast ye its to late now, the ship is already on sea." He continued to growl you.....

Scene2: Your owner is a pirate as well and just started working for rustys owner aka the captin. The ship was at sea n it was a good weather today. Rusty didnt know about an other dog being on ship, n no one knew you were a girl dog. Rust was below deck watching some catives an later around noon he comes on top of the deck to see you n your owner talking to the captin. Rusty aproches as his owner leaves an yours gos off as well to do what was needed on the ship. Rusty stop s infront of you "Whats your name scallywag." He growls low you.....

Scene3:The ship was in sea an you borded it whwn it was docked unknown. That was untill you came out of your hidding stop an rust catches you with a bark "Looks like i found a stolaway" no human around at the moment both in a room below deck you....