The bully dog an his friends

Theres no woods or forest around
Name: 1. Crow

2. Bullet

3. "Its Rose but my human call me Rosie.. shhh the boys dont know i have a human"

Ages: almost 3 years old but #3 is 2years

Gender: 1. Male
2. Male
3. Female

Number 1 looks :

Number 2 looks:

Number 3 looks:

Number 3 looks:

Personality of Crow: Hes mean usually but nornally not to Rose, he gets jellious eassly, protective of rose, thinks Rose belongs to him an that there together when there not, hes brave, aggressive, if you even get on his good side hell become nice...

Personality of Crow: Hes mean usually but nornally not to Rose, he gets jellious eassly, protective of rose, thinks Rose belongs to him an that there together when there not, hes brave, aggressive, if you even get on his good side hell become niceisher, strong and hes leader of the gang

Personality of Bullet: Hes very fast like his name would say, hes not as big as crow but he could still has a strong snap, not exactly all there in a head, a bit stuped at times, does what crow says

Personality of Rose: Shes sweat, nice, caring, normally can keep crow from hurting an other dog, flirts when she thinks theres a cute dog but when she gets in a relationship shes loyal to him, Crow anoys her when hes being over protected an mean, though when she has to shell act tough, she Rarely barks an normally never growls, she may do brave things but all in all shes not brave an if a dog is thretning her and crow isnt around if her flirting dosent work she will howl for crow an bullet for help.

Other: Crow thinks rose is his an his girl friend well rose thinks not, crow and bullet has no owners but rose has an owner which crow an bullet does not know about. Roses human normally works so its eassy for her to leave an come back though she dosent wear a caller when shes out she all ways takes it off an puts it back on when shes home

Accesories: rose has a caller but youll never see it on her inless her owner is woth her. Crow an bullet has none

BackStory: Crow grow up on the streets an always stays alert around humans which he trys to advoid in less of course he is chaseing them. Bullet had an owner but he died an bullet took of to be a stray with bullet. Rose was born in a home with her humans an one day she got out an found bullet an crow. Rose ended up joining vecause she wants some thing difrent but still wants her owners so she keeps it a secret from the other 2.

Scene1: (If your a boy)Your a stray an was new to this part of town that you traviled to. As you were wondering you found an area a way from people with in an ally, an you desided to sleep there for the night. You fall asleep but less then an hour later you wake up from a loud agressive deep growl inches behind you. You jump up turing being face to face with a growling angry boxer. Sadly you were in a corner no way to run "What are you doing in my territory" the dog growled glaring at you you......

Scene2: ( if your a girl dog) You where chased by (which ever boy dog you dont want to try for) insted of running a way from the territory  you whet deeper into the territory. Soon you lost the dog and ended up in an abandoned gas station were you found a small well gromed female dog laying on a large pillow. You got curiouse an whent up to her sniffing slightly, thats when her eyes opened an she jumps back into one of the shelfs "W- who are you" she says quickly slightly being protected from the shelvfs above her an the one shes in you...

Scene3: The two boys stumble apond you growling "who are you mut?" The boxer snaps as bullet covers your other get a way, rose not at the sene yet. You.....

Scene4: You just moved in next to rose and its been a few days. You both whnt out back at the same time of cours a brick wall hiding eack other seporating the properties. An some how ended up talking with each other. A few weeks past an your owners are settled into there home, you and rose became really good friends an you actually started to like her even though you havent seen her yet. You guys new most things about each other though she didnt tell you about leaveing her home an didnt tell you about her 2 stray friends also for some reson neather of you knew each other breed of dog. One day well your owners were gone an at work(school or what ever) and they left the front door open by axident. Rose you thought was inside her house or her owner took her. But eather way 2 hours later you noticed the door was open you saw a cat coming towards the door an barks at it chasing it axidently leaveing the house to the front yard and a gust of wind comes slaming the door closed thats when you jumped an turned around. You saw the door compltly closed there was no way for you to get back in, so you desided to sit next to the door until your owners came back. But long before they do you saw the dog catchers driving down the street towards you! They even stoped infront of your house but before they got out you already bucked it and they losted you. Though you not wanting to go to the pound you keep runing untill you cant anny more. You were lost and walked into an ally to hide, you layed in the far back for a while an got your breath when you found an other male dog stoping next to the boxer "What are you doing here " the bother growled "ya what are you doing here?" The other dog growled in repet. The boxer snaps near his friend "shut up" "yes yes sir sorry sorry ill shut up now" it said quickly the two then look back to you "So?" Te dog rised an eyebrawl you...

Scene5 . U make it