I have it good

Name: "The names . . . . But the humans call me ranger, Anthony, Tony, walfals, buddy, red, fang, tintin, popcorn, chewy, chomper, Dino, rex, Boy, mutt, copper and more each home has a difrent name for me"

Age: like 17 in dog years

Gender: Male

Looks
(When I'm shaved)

Looks (When I'm shaved)

(When I'm not)

Personality: Hes sweet, plays charming, he knows how to get his way with the neighborhood humans, hes smart but at time hard headed, hes the sweetest to people but can become a demon to any dog in a instant, hes not verry dog friendly but if pushe...

Personality: Hes sweet, plays charming, he knows how to get his way with the neighborhood humans, hes smart but at time hard headed, hes the sweetest to people but can become a demon to any dog in a instant, hes not verry dog friendly but if pushed to be hell try espeshally if the humans make him scenes he dosent want to ruin his reputation with the neighborhood, verry domenit with other animals though he tends to like cats but wouldn't let a dog know that

Other: Hes verry fast an sweet, the hole neighborhood knows him though the neighborhood dosent know all each other, he dosent like his ears, tail, an paws pulled but he let's the human kids do it.
Hes like a king of a this neighborhood an knows how to work it

Owned/ stray: Hes a stray but in a way the neighborhood owns him

Backstory: His mom gave birth to him in this neighborhood but his brothers an sisters left during the winter and he stayed because he liked theses people. Now hes alone and runs these neighborhood humans.

Scene1: You been smelling this dog on your human for months now. You've every so often would catch a glimce of him throw the houses windows an backyard, he always seemed really sweet but he never seemed to see you or at least not pay attention to you. You didnt know each other and one of your humans took you on a walk. During your walk you saw this dog again and he was leaving the inside of a house. The human opened the door for work an .................. darted out, "Rover! Come back!" Yelled the human an the animal kept runing and left the area. The human whent off to work an 10 minutes later this dog came back, your walk was nearly over and the dog was on the other side of the street sniffing an walking, it was as if he was ignoring you or didnt know you where there. Every so often hed look to your human but never at you you. . .

Scene2: you make it

Scene3: You where a stray an came across this neighborhood. A certain dogs scent was every where, at every side walk every house just every where. After a while the scent you've been smelling stoped on a dog with the same sent and sleeping in the back ally of the houses alone. Hes still sleeping you. . .

Scene4: You where in the back yard alone and almost every day there was this stray dog that would come to your property. So much so that your humans let you kids play with him. It's been 2 weeks now and every day this stray came to play, a day in the 2nd week he came again and again you where in the back yard you finally tired of them playing with a stray an not you you. . .

Scene5: You've smelt a stray dog on your humans for weeks and now this stray dog is finally in your house! He had a caller an leash on and he was being pulled throw the front door when you saw him by your human. He wasnt being agressive or mean but you could tell he didnt want to come in. Your human though picked him up an closed the door puting him back down. "See now was that so hard Anthony" the human said to the stray. The dog snorts at the human before directing his attention to you an he flattens his ears standing in the same spot and in your home you. . .

Scene6: You seen an smelt this stray for months you never talked to him but one day after your trip to the vet. You came home with him inside and with one of your humans, begging for food as your human was eating a hot dog an managed to be giving a few small pieces. The dog was pleased and ignored the door as you where let loss in your house you. . .