She's scared of the Alpha

Name: Sky

Age: 2 1/2

Gender: Female

Looks (she's about 4 inches smaller. She has a scare of a bite mark on her muzzle )

Personality: She kind, an usually dosent speak inless shes spoke to or doset know what to do even then she might stay silent, she is nerviouse around every one but is scared of her alpha, she's calm an happy with the pups an kids an can talk to th...

Personality: She kind, an usually dosent speak inless shes spoke to or doset know what to do even then she might stay silent, she is nerviouse around every one but is scared of her alpha, she's calm an happy with the pups an kids an can talk to them just fine but any one eals you can always notice this in her voice, worried usually, once she's issued to some one she could talk first but even then she's a bit nerviouse but the alpha she trys to avoid best she could but at the same time trys not to be rude to tick him off

Other: She scared of the alpha an what he could do to her being the alpha like kicking her out the pack an so on. She's nerviouse around every one other then the children, she's a great hunter infact the best in your pack but she lacks communication skills, she's not the lead hunter do to this but she does with out telling any one hunt on her own an takes down evengrown elk on her own, but doing this is a very huge risk of magior injury an takes all her energy which is why (Pay attention here) you the alpha gets mad at her when she does, because with out her your 90% chances of catching prey large anoff for the pack drops to 50%, hunting makes her fell beter bit when she's upset or to worries she won't eat but dosent waist it she always brings it to the pack then leaves them to eat

Likes: Hunting, when people talk to her,

Dislikes: She has a fear of water an won't go in any deeper then ankle deep an thats only if she has to or is pushed to do it, when the rivers an lakes stops her from her hunt, being alone even though she avoids people but that's out of fear, having no friends, her anxiety of being around other wolves, when her alpha is mad at her an in general that really gets her worriying

Backstory: She was born in a small pack with her mom an 3 other sisters, her dad left when she was only a month old. Her mom found a new wolf before she was oldenoff to understand, but this wolf was always mean to her an always scared her, he always told her no one wants to be around her an she was stuped with every thing she does which gave her anxiety. Every scenes she was able to leave the den she tryed to hunt wanting to make her dad proud of her but it did nothing even when she got older an was able to hunt on her own for the family, but he just told her she wasn't anoff, she was the best hunter, beter then her mother even her father which only made him more mad at her. Eventually he couldnt take him any more an left. A few months go by shes been alone, she was doing fine alone but was always hungery, she rarle ate, this do to sadness an the few times she would hunt she was to scared to speak up for her self an always ran off before she got much of a bite when others came to Stella her food. She was barly alive when one of your pack members found her at the edge of your territory. He brought her back to the packs den showing her to you, she was overly skinny an had a few scares. An old one on her nose that looked like a wolf bite, it happened during one of the times her father found her after she left his pack. She also had a bleeding face from a bear attacking her for her freash kill which she gave up right a way, it was to the point some animals would follow her because they knew they'd eassly get food from her. She was blacked out an the blood on the side of her face looked recent not even a few hours. You kept her feeling some thing speashal about her, she didn't wake for 4 days by that time her wound was mostly closed. When she did wake she freaked a bit when she saw you an started apologising for basically doing nothing, an being here an being trouble an how shell be on her way an how she's sorry for being trouble. She had to much anxiety an fear wraped arpund her body to even notice you are her mate.

Scene1: One of your pack gaurds where walking the territory border when they found a hurt an very thing female wolf. She had great bread screach across the left side of her face bleeding still, so thin nearly seeing her bones. An on her muzzle an old scare of a wolf bite, you brought her to your den as some thing in your head told you too. She sleeps for 4 days stright, when she woke up you were watching her. Her eyes widened an she slowly starts to stand, which got your attention an looked to her some thing read mate. But then she started to say panicky  "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bother you I'm sorry please dont be mad, I didn't mean to be here, I'm sorry, I'll go ill go its ok , I'm sorry ill leave right a way right now, I won't come back I'm sorry verry sorry" she said whimpingering with her tail between her legs an ears down looking seriously scared, throw her fear she couldn't even notice his scent reading mate, only her fear of even being near a living animal. as she finished speaking she quickly darted to the exit you.....

Scene2: U make it

Scene3: She's been in your pack for about a week now. She seemed to stay a way from all the packmembers, she was silent an did every thing any wolf in the pack told her to do. An when you where around she would pick up her steps an try to avoid you. A few more days pass you knew she was your mate but it didn't seem she knew, it started to bug you very much on how she's acting all the time an espeshally how's she's avoiding you. You whent to find her in the den where most of your pack was sleeping , when you got there you saw every one of the pack members close by, all but your mate. You....

Scenes3: She's been with your pack for 3 months now, you knew she was your best hunter an your meat which made you even more mad an worried when she left with out a word to hunt alone. So now for the 10th time she was gone with out a word and you noticed eventually, you figured she was out once again hunting alone an then you.....

Scene4: It's been 2 days scenes you found her an brought her inti your pack. She was quiet an avoided the wolves if she could, you brought her for quesions. She came to your nearing spot with her she was silent an her tail down worriedly her ears down but not flat agenst her head. Her head was lowered as she followed you thinking this was bad. Once at the area the first quesion asked was whats your best skill? She looks at you an answers in a singal would that she nerviously let out "Hunter " she said quickly as you staired at her at how thin she was an how she was with others how could she be a hunter? What kind of good hunter would be so thin? Even on there own. You didn't belive her or at least tryed to belive, you......