Blind dog

Name: Lola

Age: almost 2 1/2

Gender: female

Looks:

Personality: quiet at first, very curiouse, bumps into things alot scenes she usually doswnt pay atention, brave, oversteps herself, doswnt like people doing things for her even though she knows she cant do it alone, misjudges things often, shes s...

Personality: quiet at first, very curiouse, bumps into things alot scenes she usually doswnt pay atention, brave, oversteps herself, doswnt like people doing things for her even though she knows she cant do it alone, misjudges things often, shes stubbern, she trusts other dogs when she knows them but she acts like she dosent

Likes: smelling things, knowing where she is, nice dogs, not knocing into things sunny days, doing things on her own, trying to help but not get it, after it rains

Dislikes: seeming weak becauses shes blind, being bossed around even if its to help her, being helped, thunder storms, when she dosent know what or whos touching her,

Other: shes blind, she can hear an smell still but doswnt seem like she uses that. She has no owner, she has a small fear of humans

Scene1: You were walking on the side walk wanting to cross as many cars whoshed by. You notice an other dog on the other side looking towards the cars as it came from an all still walking stright right into the cars that zoom past her. She was kind of small an became suddenly scared an 2 cars go past her an froze up, being in the center of tge street laying on the yellow line of the street whining as she curled up an her tail inbetween her legs a lot of cars still where speeding by seeming not to even noticed the dog at least not most of themyou........

scene2: You saw a dog run into a wall. She whines loudly  an fell to the ground whimpering, but she quickly got up as she heard a dogs bark "oh no" she wimpred in a panic before grtting up an runns the other direction but again hits the wall, being in an ally. This time she yarps an falls on to her back. You woke up the first time you heard her whining from your nap in a box/ or you treat in the trash ben an saw as this appened. Moments later a mediam sized dog came into the ally growling at the dog neather noticing you. "I knew id find you runt" the dog seemed mad an the female whimpered slowly backing up until her butt hit a wall she then lowers her self to the ground submissively "P please dont hurt me" she whimmpered to the dog who just grins an walks towards her you.....

Scene3: She was walking towards a 5 foot drop cliff not realizing it as she was sniffing right towards it. You were walking by an saw her walking to it you...

S4: u make it