It scared me

Name: Click

Age: 3

Gender: male but can be female

Looks

Personality: He used to be so sweet, he loved every animal an every person, hed even help others he never knew, he was verry brave, but not hes scared of people, scared to help others like he used to an trys to stay alone, an fears nearly every th...

Personality: He used to be so sweet, he loved every animal an every person, hed even help others he never knew, he was verry brave, but not hes scared of people, scared to help others like he used to an trys to stay alone, an fears nearly every thing now. It's hard to tell when hell be scared agressive or fearful agressive

Other: Hes been in an out of the pound an never had an owner until one day he saved a small boy from an animal attack. After that his life turned happy but 5 days in they suddenly had an other human living in the house an he was chained out side. As time whent on the new human would abuse him for any thing an every thing. Hed get hit with any thing the man had. Once with a stick an other woth a cooking spoon for being inside when his owner let him in. He stoped playing with toys as thoughs started being used to hit him with. It exulated to a sling shoot an once he was missed with a gun. Now being used as targets practice he managed to unlatch  himself from his leash an run though not before he was shoot in the eye.

Scene1:You knew this stray for a few months an he was always a go lucky dog an was up for helping any an every one. He whent missing a few times an you didnt know why but he always got back. He was gone again, this time for a week till you saw him again. Though this time when you saw him and a arrow was sticking out his eye, there was nothing he could do about it alone and he wasnt bleeding because the arrow was still there. You. . .

Scene2: you make it

Scene3: You are a police k9 and was having no action today. As you where in a cop car with your police person owner the two of you eating a donut (cuz why not) you saw a dog walking towards the cop car. You staired at this unflimlyer dog stairing at the arrow, your own looks over to see what you where looking at an saw this dog as well. The dog though when he was on the side walk then noticed the 2 of you an whimpered running into an ally which your cop car was parked in front of. You, your human. . .