Crain

Name: Crain

Age:

Gender: Male

Looks: Brownish grey on his back like a husky but his face n the rest of him white

The brown pup is mocha n the one below is Daman

Other: Neather of the pups are with him any more

Other: Neather of the pups are with him any more. Torn is his once mate, (the page above is her)

Personality: "I'm nice but dont push my buttons (abusive with out realizing, thinks hes always right, rough, believes hes nice, protective, demanding, forcfull, usually wants to have s*x

Likes: "My pups but that demon wont give them back" he growls
(He loves his pups an the one he labels as his mate but ever scene his mate took his pups a way his feelings had been mixed up, swimming, when others lessen to him, his humans)

Dislikes: "The wolf who took my pups a way" ( Axel, most dogs, cats, the extream heat, not getting his way )

Other: Hes husky an wolf mix, he does rap things that are a live

He has an owner but lately has been getting loss

Backstory: He lived a great life with his human family, he new knew his parents scenes he was tookin a way an bottle fed before his eyes could even open. He found a hungery thin wolf in the human town an gained a liking for her. At first only seeing her though the window he eventually started to run off a lot to go meat torn, they loved each other an he raped torn an got her pregnant. He forced her to his human home where she lived for nearly a year. When they pups where born they where in the humans home an they were nice to every one. Taking torn in an not knowing how crain treats her they kept her an a few weeks with the pups torn took them an ran a way with them. Crain didnt know till the next day when he woke up, he ran off an surched for torn only to find her with out the pups days later. She was givin a warning before he left. Coming back a few days later an found torn he attacks her not seeing the pups with her again but knowing she had them some where. This happened about 2 times more before he threatened her life next time he finds her an the pups arnt with her.

Scene1: After attacking torn miles an mj idles into the woods he came back to the humans town an greater his owners who had a new dog you. You where in the back yard for a potty brake for a while an shortly as you finished you see a large wolf dog jumping the fence an landing inside. His eyes flick towards you an he growls low "What are you doing in here" his growl grows you.....

Scene2: he finished attacking torn an left her hes miles a way from thorn now but still in the woods as he was making his way back to his humans which would be a days walk now. You see him pass by then......

Scene3: T
You got adopted off the streets an into crain's home. You both kind of got a long but hed escape an not return for a few days every so often. He finally came back after 3 days of missing when you saw him come into there house you.....

Scene4: You where in heat an crqin ran from home again, he was going to find torn again but got side track smelling your heat. He wonders over to you an grabs your hips with out words an yanks you under him you.....

Scene5: u make it