The odd pack?

Name:

Age: Hyena: 3 years
         Hyena cub: 2 months
      Cheetah cub: 1 month
         Lion cub.    : 2 months

Gender: hyena: Male
                 Hyena cub: Female
              Cheetah cub: Female
                 Lion cub: Male 

Speshes: hyena, Hyena, lion,cheetah

Looks: Hyena

Hyena cub

Cheetah cub 

Cheetah cub 

Lion cub

Personality:

Personality: ... is protective of the cubs, he's curious, he notices things most wouldn't think of, aggressive when he needs to be, he's nice an will help others of they need it,  he's watchful an caring

Likes: .... loves cubs it dosent madder whos cub, he also likes it when he is able to keep a k!ll, his cubs, food, being full

Dislikes: .... hates it when his pups have to go hungery cuz he couldn't catch any prey, others trying to take there pups back once he already took them

Other: He has 1 female hyena cub, he has 1 male lion cub, an 1 cheetah cub

Backstory: ... grow up in a clan of 13 hyenas. They rarly hunted so they always stoll prey, an do to there size in numbers they did well with that. But ... always was near last to eat, meaning most of the time ... lived off of the preys bones. Do to how there alpha order gos the princess is first next to all the cubs, then they males turn who are usually left with scraps.
Any ways with in the clan ... has had a singal cub. When he was kicked out of his clan for protecting a baby cheetah cub he found after his clan killed the cheetah mother for its food leaving the cheetah cubs alone. The hyena killed 4 of the cubs but 2 got a way, ... later found one of the cheetah cubs an protected it when he saw his clan about to exicute it. In saving this cheetah cubs life ... was exiled from his clan (it's really called a cackle for hyenas but I don't think many pple know that so I'm just saying clan)
But not before getting attacked himself. He then ganged a scar over his bottem lip and a clipped left ear.
When he left he found a lone lion cub an took it with him along his lone travils. Now he takes care of 3 cubs scenes he stoll his shortly after.

Scene1: You where walking to the watering hole when you saw a hyena stairing at some thing. When you followed the hyenas eyes you saw 1 cub, a lion cub, when the hyena saw you rather close to them he growls an runs over to the cub with a snarl. The snarl was directed towards you but it seemed like it was towards the cub you....

Scene2: You make it.

Scene3: You saw a hyena and 3 cubs following this hyena. It's odd scenes 2 of them whernt hyenas and he had no clan with him. He walked over to the drinking hole as be saw the antilop passing on the other side, he knew the alligators would be moving there for lunch so this would be good timing. The hyena runs over to the watering hole an the cubs follow an stop at the water as they began to drink from it they hyena though , he was watching an looking around for any one around. You were watching him in the distance (with or with out your clan/ pride/ what ever eals there is) you then......

Scene4: You are a lion (or felion) an you where awoken late in mid day by a small lion cub tugging on your ear. Yes your (prid if your in one ) had cubs but even them where sleeping and this cub didn't smell like any you have ever ment. You open your eyes, your (pride if u have one) was all asleep an you saw this lion cub fall back as you lifed your head an the cub roll befor it was layed on the ground flat an the cub huffed. You....

Scene5: You saw a hyena in a fight with an other hyena, you didnt see the cubs till you heard one whine. The fight seemed reall nd heated, there where only 2 hyenas an the clan no where to be seen. One of the  hyenas were bleeding an looked like he was lossing the fight you...

Scene6: You saw a hyena on his own though there was a cheetah cub the hyena was trying to pick up. The cheetah whined an was trying to get a way from the hyena but didn't go any ferther then an inch or to. "Dang it, come on, we don't have time for this" the hyena said as the cheetah cub was crying as if it was watching the death of its mom. You hearing this kind of strailed towards it to see what looked to be a hyena trying to hurt the cheetah cub. Before you got to react the hyena had the cheetha cub by the back on its neck. Really just holding it though it looked like he might of killed it do to what you thought you saw an the sudden silence that then came from the cub when it was picked up. In reality the hyena was carrying the pup an licking it as he had it in its muzzle which calmed it down an stoped the cubs crys you.....

Scene7: You saw a hyena alone sleeping in the distance. You also noticed a lion cub walking around the sleeping hyena. It's mom or pride no where around you...