Chapter 6: Fate after fate pt 2

Flashback

"Honey breakfast is ready" Her mom called. She quickly finished putting her hair in a bun as she ran down the steps. "Goodmorming momma" she said kissing her cheek. "Morning Honey Bun" she said.

"Ughh stop saying that" I whined. "Honey Bun" Julian said. She turned around "Why am I not surprised you're here" she chuckled sitting next to him. "You know Ju is family" she said bringing out the tray of Bacon. "Exactly.. I don't complain when you eat up all my mom's pound cake.. that she makes every sunday" he said.

"Yeah whatever" I said.

"Whatever" he mocked. She kicked his foot. "Ouch" he screeched in pain. She smiled placing her food on the table. Her mom finally sat down with her wine glass. They watched her slowly pour her small bottle of Jack Daniels in her orange juice.

"Starting early" Henny said as she sat down. "You need to mind your business. I'm a grown woman.. this aint even nothing" she said. Honey was used to her mother and sister going back at it. Their mom was an alcoholic and although she wasn't abusive. She wasn't there mentally like the both of them wanted and it didn't help that their dad was a workaholic. Once Julian and Honey finished their food. They made their way to school. "Ughh my mom is a sloppy mess" she scoffed as Julian shut the door behind her.

"And all my parents do is argue" he said. "We'll never get any peace of mind" she said sadly. "As long as we're best friends we got each other" he said. She smiled "Your so corny Ju" she laughed. "How am I corny ? When I'm speaking the truth" he said. "We're friends forever right? He asked placing out his pinky. "Of course Juju Bean" she said wrapping her pinkey around his. "Yo, stop calling me that" he said wrapping his arm around her.

End of Flashback

That Same Night

"Girl I don't know why you deal with his insecure ass" Hen scoffed. I was at her house on my laptop downloading the pictures from the club. He just gets so overprotective over me because I'm pretty. and He wants to control what I wear or call me every two seconds when I'm out with my friends. I've never been the type to cheat period so I hate that he feels that way. It hurts my feelings that he feels like I would do something like that.

"That nigga don't have anything else to do. That's why he's so pressed about your whereabouts" she said.

"Okay Hen you're going in too hard right now" I said placing my hand over my headache that was forming.

"Dump him and get with Julian" she said. "He's engaged and who said I wanted to be with him? I asked.

"Girl he was checking you out. Head from toe" she said. "Umm aint that in men's nature don't try to gas the situation" I said.

"Well you can start by following him on instgram and tagging him in a photo or two" she suggested. "Hell no he has like one million followers he aint gon follow me back" I argued. "This is your old best friend, stop acting like he's some random. We sat in church with guy on sundays" she said grabbing my phone.

"Yo what are you doing? I asked trying to snatch my phone from her. She quickly went on his Instagram page hitting follow.

"Why would you do that? I said hitting her arm. "Its not that deep, why you being a pussy all of sudden? She asked.

"Cuz maybe I wanted him to follow me first" I said lowly. "Butttttt he's not going to, you did him petty.Now put your big girls draws on and apologize" she said.

Julian

I laid across the bed watching Power while Sev was sleep on my chest. I had a lot on my mind from the time the two of us were missing, the lack of sleep I was getting, all of these tournaments going up. She moved a little bit turning her body to the side.I kissed her forehead while grabbing my phone. I looked at my notifications on Instagram seeing that Honey followed me. I began lurking through her pictures to see what she was about.

Honey

"He followed me" I said. "I told you now DM him" she said. "What am I gonna say? I asked. "Be like I'm so sorry daddy for everything and I want you more than ever now" she fake moaned. I began laughing "Hell no" I laughed. I sighed beginning to type my message. I knew I needed to apologize and make things right.

3:00 am: Hey Julian, I was wondering if you wanted to catch up sometime?

"That sound okay? I asked. "Yeah I guess" she said.

3:02am: "Yeah sure, just let me know"

"Oooo it's a date" Hen smiled jumping up and down. "Relax sis, its a link up" I said.

Like & Comment