Chapter 58: Hopes Up

Woody captured me getting a new tattoo. I figured we just get footage. I do get paid per post. Give my fans something to look at. "You wanna go live? He asked.

"Yeah why not let's do a Q&A?

"Alright live we go" he said. "Sup y'all look at this light mothafucka getting tatted again" he said.

"Waddup ya'll" I said throwing up the deuces. "My nigga you already have a million viewers and its only been a minute" Woody complained.

"I am loved"

"Aye make sure y'all follow me @goodwood show me some love ladies," he said. I began to laugh "Read the comments," I told him.

"Daddy"

"Heart eyes"

"Daddy I love you"

"Be my baby daddy"

"I'll have yo kids"

"Suck me dry"

"What happened to you and Honey?

"Honey?

"Where is Honey?

"I wanna know what happened to Honey?

I sucked my teeth, I haven't talked to Honey since she kicked me out her house and its been getting to me badly. I know I fucked up completely but its like she doesn't even see the good in me anymore. She says show it through my actions but she shuts out my calls and she doesn't want flowers or a date. Apart of me is like fuck it then the other me wants to make this work. This is my best friend; our connection sticks like honey. We damn near been kicking it since the sandbox and she just doesn't give a fuck.

"Me and Honey are cool. She ain't going nowhere, and I ain't going nowhere. We just pissed each other off" I spoke.

"Julian will you be at the Social Media Awards tonight?

"Yeah, I'll get footage of that. I'll get back on live guys on my way there" I said. "Alright beautiful ladies make sure you follow me. It's been real" he said getting off live.

"You sure you don't want me to throw her name on your neck or something. She may forgive you quicker" My tattoo guy Kenny said. I laughed "I was really thinking about it, but she's a tough cookie that's not going to phase her one bit" I explained

"Sounds like you're making excuses to me bro" Woody said. I rolled my eyes "How? I asked. "Have you sent her any flowers offered her on any dates? He asked

"Pshh she cursed me out and said don't send her anything" I explained. "You sound pathetic bro" he said

"Man y'all don't know Honey she means what she says. I got feelings too, I aint tryna get cussed out every time she sees me. Her mouth is crazy" I said. Woody laughed "Pussy.. since when did your balls drop? You fucked up and you gotta kiss her ass. You kiss her ass until you can kiss her ass" he said. Kenny dapped Woody up.

"I feel that," he said.