Chapter 27

Julian

I sat across the dining table with her. She insisted that we go somewhere else besides Prime which was my favorite restaurant, she wanted me to explore my options. "Hmm Greek food? I asked looking at the menu.

"Yess Mediterranean food is delicious" she smiled. "We shall see" I said continuing to eye the menu until I saw something that caught my eye.

"Oopp they have Alfredo" I said. She shook her head "Aww you eat is Alfredo, you're going to turn into some damn Alfred" she laughed.

"At least I can burn it off" I smiled taking a sip of my lemon water. "At least try to spinach tiropitas" she begged.

"Okay I'll try that and I'll have a Greek salad" I said. The waitress finally came over to ask for our orders. "Yes, I'll have the Greek ziti and the Greek salad" she ordered. "Eww" I said lowly. She rolled her eyes handing the waitress her menu.

"I'll have the fettuccini alfredo, a Greek

salad and the-

"Spinach tiropitas" she smiled cutting me off. The waitress left with our menus, as soon as she left I reached out to hold her hand. I gazed at how stunning she looked in her velvet burgundy dress. We weren't at 5-star restaurant but I like how she still dressed up for me.

"You look good ma" I grinned at her blushing. "Aw thanks babe" she smiled

"You're welcome" I said

"I miss date night; we didn't have one of these in a while" I added. She sighed "I know and I feel bad" she frowned.

"I'm not saying its your fault, we've both been so busy that we haven't had time to wine and dine" I explained. She nodded her head taking a sip of her red wine.

"That night that we got into our fight. I did like 5 assignments ahead of time for my class. I won't have another assignment for another week and a half" she admitted. I smiled, that felt good to know that she actually understood where I was coming from and I was flattered by her going out her way to do that. That night she left, I thought she just left on some petty shit. I didn't know that's what she was doing the days we weren't talking.

"I appreciate that" I said licking my lips. "I really do, I never wanted you to not be dedicated to school. I just wanted more time with you but don't do that again. I know that was hella work" I chuckled

"Oh I'm not, you're lucky I fucking love you. I was running off of 4 cups of coffee and the blood of Jesus" she said. I began cracking up. "I forgot how funny your were" I said.

"Mmm you forgot alot things" she said in a joking manner but knowing her she was serious. She's always been a little passive aggressive at times. The waitress came over with our food, I noticed that she was looking at me every chance she got, probably figuring out what she wanted to say.

"Here ya go" she said. "Thankyou so much" I said.

"You're welcome need anything else? She asked. "We're fine thankyou" Sevyn intervened. She nodded her head "You need anything miss? I asked. She began to blush "Well I kinda wanted a picture" she said shyly.

"You kinda want a picture or you want a picture? I asked. She didn't say anything she just giggled swaying her shoulders. "I got you after my girlfriend and I finish dining" I said.

"Okay thankyou take as much time as you need" she said before walking away. I watched Sevyn eye her down as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Mm you sure do have a way with the ladies. I'm shook as fuck too" she said.