Chapter 16

Julian

"Okay let's try this again" she smiled adjusting the flag on my shoulder. "Yeah let's try this again" I said watching her move front of me. She adjusted the bandana on my head and I couldn't help but notice her breast plumped up in front of my face. Once she finished she stepped back pulling up her shirt up. "Sorry" she said.

"No its perfectly fine" I said. She began laughing "You're stupid" she chuckled getting behind the camera. "Ready? She asked.

"Yeah I got you" I said striking a pose. "Yeahhh, hold that hold that" she said snapping it. She looked at the screen "Yeahhh" she said impressed with the picture. She came towards me showing it to me "Sheesshhh I'm a little fine" I said.

"You're okay" she joked. "Man quit lyingg" I laughed. "Let's get back to it" she said getting back in front of me. She took about 10 snaps before walking over to change the backdrop. She walked behind me changing the color. I was in a better mood since she genuinely apologized. I'm not the type to hold in things, but that bothered me for the longest time. I always thought it was my fault, but since I got a little more clarity it made me feel more relieved. I was impressed with her photography skills; she was good with giving direction and had a vision for how she wanted things go. This time I felt confident enough to do the damn photo-shoot and even more confident that my song was playing from Pandora. Actually one of our favorite songs growing up. Honey and I were big fans of Kanye West before he got lost in the sunken place. We don't care started playing and we started rapping the song.

"Oh throwback" Honey laughed.

"For all my niggas, that drug dealin' just to get by, stack ya money till it gets sky high"

"We wasn't supposed to make it past 25

"Jokes on you we still alive

"Throw your hands up in the sky

And say we don't care what people say" we sung in unison.

"That's so crazy how he changed for the worst. Kanye used to rap about the shit that went on in the African American community. He used to do it for the culture" she said.

"Right, I used to be able to relate to what he rapped about. He talked to the people, now he on some demonic and weird shit" I explained.

"Mmhmm he shouldn't have never started dated Kim Kardashian. That whole family made him lose his essence. He's lost in the sauce" she said

I chuckled "I feel you, nothing good comes from them" I said.

"Exactly prime example of why black men should stick to their black women. I mean were the only ones that understand them" she said.

"Yeah I agree, glad I'm not one of those coon ass niggas" I said. "I'm glad you aren't too" she said. "Were side tracking a little bit" I laughed.

"I know right .. okay stand up" She ordered. I slowly got off the bench "Ughh" I screached in pain.