Chapter 32

* This song fits perfectly in a certain part. You have to find it ;)

The Next Day

I slowly opened my eyes to the sun raze beaming on my face. I looked at time and it was 11:30 am. I still felt his arm wrapped around mine. I felt somewhat refreshed from the little bit of rest I received  but one more hour would do. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. I slowly turned my body facing him.I stared at him sleeping peacefully. I then glanced at his muscles through his t-shirt; staring at the tattoo on his neck. "Damn" I thought to myself. I had a hard time accepting that Julian was a sex god now ; with millions of women wanting to sleep with him. My thoughts were interrupted by Hennessy storming in. "Oh shit" she said. My eyes widened as I jumped up. Julian jumped up as well "What the hell is going on? She side eyed me.

"Relax, we just fell asleep" I said lowly getting up. "So ya'll slept together? She asked. "No" we both said unison. "I was about to say because that's triflin ass hell seeing as though you're -

"Hennessy" I begged. Sometimes it was hard to tell who was the older sister. "My bad, l just came by to check on you but it seems like your time is occupied" she smiled winking at me when Julian wasn't looking. I smiled "I'll see you later" she mouthed.

"Okay" I mouthed. She slowly walked out the door. I quickly turned around towards to see him checking his phone. "Good morning" I said.

"Oh my fault" he said placing his phone down. "Good morning pretty" he smiled. "Thanks for everything" I said.

"You're welcome" he said getting up from the bed. "I gotta hit the gym and run a few errands" he said.

"Oh okay" I said watching him put his hoodie on. "You wanna come with me? He asked. "Sure, I'll go" I said.

I sat in his jeep confused looking out the window. After we ate breakfast we were at what looked like a court house.

"Where are we going? I asked.

"First you're getting a restraining order against fuck boy then I'm putting you in a counseling" he said. I side eyed him, I appreciated his gesture but he's definitely not my father.

"Umm I'm not going to counseling and I do-

"This isn't up for debate sweetheart" he said. "Yes it is, I'm not doing all of this" I said crossing my arms. He took the key out the ignition getting out the car. I saw him come around to try to open the door but I quickly locked the whole car. "Fuck he thought" I said to myself. I hated how bossy he was sometimes. 

I heard the doors unlocked and I looked up to see him swinging his keys, not realizing that he has the car buttons. He gave me a straight face. I rolled my eyes slowly getting out the car. "Nice try" he said.

"You're not my dad" I scoffed going up the steps. "Whatever little girl" he said. I turned around facing him. "I'm a grown ass woman" I said. "Get your ass in there then" he said holding the door for me.

An hour later

After I ordered my restraining order against King. Ju and I quickly went in the mall to the apple store. I needed a new adapter for my macbook while he needed another iphone charger. I drifted off looking at the iMac pro that I truly wanted. I could beat myself up for getting fired. If I didn't have to hold on to the money, I had until I go back to work then I could've got this baby today. I looked over at him being bum rushed by fans. I even smiled at his little fans that were taking pictures with him.

Two hours later

I sat in the truck getting ready for him to do his daily run. I watched him place on his beats moving his neck side to side stretching. "Aye we back in the kitchen" Rick said. I looked over at Rick "I wanna run" I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Now Honey, you know it's going to be too much" he said.