Chapter 44:

I went in Julia's closet going through her things. I finally found some time to help her like she's asked. So much has happened since I took her out for drinks, I haven't had time to make a few of my promises so to make it up to her. I was going to help her as much as I could. Jeffrey was in my assistance so it was making it even more fun.

"But I like that dress" Julia whined. I grabbed the dress throwing it in the trash bag. "This screams, grandma" I frowned. Jeff and I placed two bags on the floor. A bag for kept clothes and trashed clothes.

"Uh please don't take the crocs" she whined. "Nope" I said throwing them away. I grabbed a red cardigan that made it to the other side. "Great choice right here" I said placing it in the stay bag.

"Your outfits are really like freshman, college student vibes. I want to give you, like business woman, law firm but a casual look" Jeff said. I began laughing "Nothing wrong with a college look but, you want to look a bit more sophisticated" I said throwing away this hideous Christmas looking sweater.

"Seems like I need a new wardrobe" she sighed staring at her half empty closet. "Well we can always give them to the salvation army" I smiled.

Later that Day

I edited a few pictures of a photo-shoot I did a few days ago. I won't lie, I haven't been tending to my craft lately. I've been so distracted with Julian. The relationship is fun and refreshing and we're enjoying each other but, I really need to get this studio running. I glanced down at my screen to see my notifications popping again.

"What now" I sighed opening it. It was another post from Theshaderoom.

"Ricky Slaughter challenges Julian Maxwell to another match, while trying to make a move at his best friend" #TSRteaa

@RickySlaughter Niggas wanna take your spot so bad. Cover girl thinks he's untouchable and needs to be humbled. I want a rematch. Whoever wins gets to take Miss Honey on a date.

@JulianMaxwell Lmaooo you truly lost your way. I'm with a rematch though, just hope you have that same energy behind the ring. Oh and this is your last time mentioning her.

I rolled my eyes at this drama. I didn't understand why he would rematch with this guy. Its not that damn serious, and then this guy can't keep my name out his mouth. Its starting to scare me, he seems really psycho. I quickly replied to him on his page.

@Rickyslaughter You're not my type! It'll never happen. Please go away!

I quickly called Julian to see where he was and what he was doing at the moment. He quickly answered

"Hey baby"

"Where you at? I asked. "I just left training, on my way to you. Actually I'm not too far" he said. I rolled my eyes "Why am I always in drama? and why are you having a rematch with Ricky? I asked.

"Because I want too" he said. "Mmm Okayy, I'll see you when you get here" I sighed.

"Okay bye" he said hanging up. I just didn't understand it. Shouldn't he be more focused on his upcoming matches with other opponents instead of this clown? I was beginning to be concerned, its like his pride is getting way too big. I turned up my music listening to Mya - ready for whatever. I walked over to the kitchen stirring the alfredo I made for him. I wasn't the biggest cook in the world. I could cook the main things but I know he really likes alfredo so I looked up a recipe earlier to make for him. I opened my messages to my phone reading a unread message from my sister.