Chapter 26

That Same Day

I sat on my bed talking to Jeff and Hennessy. Jeff tried to check on me as soon as he found out but I've been so out of it. I barely even touched my phone; I was in the middle of telling them what was going on and what I was going to do with this baby. My room was filled with balloons, flowers, and get well cards. One from Pete and Rick and the others from his family.

"So he really beat your ex up? Jeff asked. "Yeah I didn't expect that, all I know is when we were talking his right hand was all jacked up" I explained

"That's love right there, any guy that will put his career on the line for you. Really fucks with you" Jeff said.

"Ha! Its more than that. Ya'll slept together like spooned and everything" Hennessy said. I rolled my eyes "Oh bitch, don't pour half the tea" Jeff whined placing his hand on his hip.

"Mmhmm he wanted her to feel gooddd" Henny exaggerated.

"First off we didn't sleep together, he just held me and consoled me for a night" I explained. "Chileee I can only imagine those tan arms wrapped around me oh so tightly yess" Jeff screamed. Hennessy and I side-eyed him before laughing. "Bitch get it together" Hen laughed.

"I mean it did feel good. I just never felt that vulnerable in my life. I was fighting it but he just literally placed me on his lap and just wrapped his arms around me and I just cried and cried" I explained

"Awwwww" they both said unison. "How was the sleep?

"He just kept his arms around me the whole night, make sure I ate" I described

"So why'd you leave? Hennessy asked. "Sevyn walked in and it made me hella uncomfortable. I aint that type of girl, I have my own home. So I dipped" I explained.

"Girl Julian don't want that girl. The spark is gone sis" she said. "You don't know that, and I don't care. I don't care if they're together or not" I said

"You will care once he starts blowing that back out sis" Jeff mumbled.

"Mmhmmm and he looks like he knows what he's doing. He gon take you downnnn"Henn added. I rolled my eyes at their remarks, the last thing I was thinking about was sex.

"Let's not forget that I'm pregnant" I said frustrated. "I placed my hands over my face trying not to cry. "I'm so scared, I'm too scared to get rid of it, I'm too scared to possibly lose it and I'm too scared to have it" I sobbed. "Oh baby, everything is going to be alright" Jeff said wrapping his arms around me. My doorbell rung and I jumped "Who's at the door? I asked paranoid. Hennessy left to room to answer it, in walked my parents and I began to cry all over again.

"Honey why didn't you tell us what was going on? My mom cried running to me. "We weren't talking it was so much going on-

"It doesn't fucking matter. I am your mother; regardless you don't ever not tell me what's going on you hear me? She said holding my shoulders.

"Your mother is right. We could've handled this baby. Where is King at so I can handle him? My father asked furious. I shook my head looking down. I was so ashamed and embarrassed of the position I was in.

"Julian already took care of it. He beat him up" I explained. Jeff and Hen left the room so we could continue our conversation. My dad finally sat down  to the left of me.

"How long has this been going on? He asked. "Not long at all, he hit me once in an argument. I broke up with him immediately after that and he followed me here. We got into it again and he beat me. I fought with everything in me and now I'm here pregnant" I shook my head.