[01]

{Tyler's Pov}

I'm getting married to the love of my life really soon and I'm excited.

Josh and I are getting ready to go out to the mall to buy some new clothes and just hang out, he's mentioned that he wanted this day to be a 'Only Josh and Tyler Day' even though I wanted Jenna to come along, I did what Josh wanted.

"Who's car do we go in? Yours or mine?" Josh asked. "Mine, is fine" I grabbed my car keys and we headed out. I got on the driver seat and Josh went on the passenger seat. My phone started ringing, it's Jenna. "Hello?" I held my phone on my shoulder while turning on the car with the air conditioner. "Hey Tyler, are you doing anything today?" Jenna asked. I took a quick glance at Josh, he was looking out the window. "Um well, Me and Josh are going to the mall right now, we just got in the car" I said. "Oh! Is it fine if I can tag along with you guys?" I could hear Jenna's smile through the phone which made me smile. "Y-Yeah of course, I mean you will officially be my wife in two weeks so yes" I smiled. "I'm so excited for our wedding Ty! Anyways I'm gonna go put on some clean clothes I'll see you later" Jenna hung up before I could say anything. "Josh, sorry man I know you wanted this to be a Josh and Tyler day but Jenna wants to come along, I'm gonna stop by her house." I kinda felt bad for Josh because I feel like he thinks that I'm gonna some day forget about him just because I'm going to get married. "Uh that's okay, She's our frie-well soon to be your wife so" Josh scratched his head. I grinned at the word wife.

* •*•*•*•*•*
hope you enjoyed the first chapter; by the way i love jenna i just like joshler fics a lot don't hate me
.
! vote & comment !