[06]

{Tyler's Pov}

It's getting dark out Jenna and her family left a while ago but me and Josh are sticking around at my parents for a while more. Josh is standing alone looking up at the dark blue grayish sky. I walked over to him. "Having fun?" I smiled at him, he looked at me and half smiled then looked back at the sky. "You know how I feel about the dark blue grayish sky" I scoffed. "Yeah I do I think it's beautiful" Josh looked at me again. "What?" He said. "The sky, it's beautiful when it's getting dark" I now was looking at the sky. "Oh. Right." Josh said. "So, what was earlier about?" I asked. "Earlier?" He looked at me in confusion. "When you stepped outside because you needed fresh air" his smile went away. "Oh, that. Nothing I guess I just needed fresh air" he said. "Oh really? Because my parents didn't look too happy after you stepped out, now really what were you guys talking about?" I asked. "Nothing Tyler" Josh looked up at the sky again. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bench next to the backyard door and made him sit down. "I need you to look at me and tell me what's been up with you Josh" I took a seat next to him. "Believe me Tyler, if it was easy I would've told you but it's not worth telling you so please just drop it" Josh tried avoiding to look at me. "We're best friends you're supposed to tell me everything no matter how good or bad it is, ever since I got engaged you've been acting really weird and I need you to talk to me" I was starting to raise my voice because I was getting annoyed that my best friend was keeping secrets from me. "I said it's nothing Tyler what part of nothing don't you understand" Josh raised his voice. "Jesus Josh you're so annoying, best friends don't keep secrets from each other, it looks to me that we're not really best friends if you're gonna keep secrets" I stood up. "Guess not" Josh's voice cracked and he lowered it, stood up and left.