[08]

{Tyler's Pov}

"Y-you're in l-love with me Josh?" I stuttered through my words. "I did write it didn't I?" Josh crossed his arms. "But you're my best friend" I read what he wrote again and again.
"Yeah well, sorry for falling in love ya'know it's something people do..not by choice.
The worst part of this is I've fallen in love with someone who is attracted to women, I mean not 'women' but one. Jenna Black soon to be Jenna Joseph. How could I have been so stupid to dream that you, Tyler Joseph; a straight man, would fall in love with me; a gay man, one day I mean come on! we're best friends and I don't look anything like Jenna. but you know what! The one thing we do have in common is that we'd do anything for you Tyler, We'd give you everything but most importantly we'd give you all the love and happiness you deserve." Josh is nearly in tears now.
My best friend just admitted his love for me and I have no idea what to say to him. "Look, if you don't trust me with being in the same roof as me I could stay somewhere else" Josh's voice cracked. Why aren't you saying anything? Say something you idiot! "Okay then, I'll stay at a motel, call me when you want to talk...or if you don't want to. Don't call me at all." Josh walked out of the room and left. "WHY COULDN'T YOU MOVE TYLER" I yelled at myself. "My best friend just told me he's in love with me why didn't I say anything? Why didn't I tell him I love him too" shut up Tyler.
"Wait. No. No. I'm a guy I love girls, I love Jenna! I can't love a guy I'm straight. Right?" I walked back and forth in the room with my hands on my head. Psh if I was straight I wouldn't feel like pushing Josh against a wall and kissing the hell outta him. "NO! Tyler! You. Are. Not. Gay." Or I could be gay for Josh. "Stop. No. Tyler this is just in your head they're just thoughts they're not feelings." Yeah well why did I want to kiss him when he admitted his love for me why did I want to fuc-
"OKAY! I admit it! I am in love with Joshua Dun!"