[03]

{Tyler's Pov}

I've noticed how Josh isn't really himself when I'm with Jenna, he seems down. Maybe I'm just overthinking, he's my best friend he'd tell me if something was wrong, right? I feel bad that I agreed to let Jenna come to the mall with me and Josh on a day that was supposed to be for me and Josh only but I can't just say no to my fiancé.

We're in a shoe store right now. "Josh look, these shoes look sick don't you think?" I pointed out to the shoes on the wall Josh was about to talk but Jenna interrupted him. "Ty, look at these beautiful heels" I looked passed Jenna, Josh faced down and walked away to the other side of the store. I looked down at the heels Jenna was holding and smiled. "Yes, they're beautiful". I looked around but didn't see Josh in the store anymore. "Babe, did you see where Josh went?" I skimmed through the store but still no sign of Josh. "No, call him to see" Jenna suggested. I took my phone out and called him. "Hello?" Josh's voice cracked. "Where'd you go?" I asked. "I'm just walking around, I figured you're hanging out with your wife more so I'm on my own, call me back when you're ready to leave so I can meet you at the car unless you forget that you brought me and leave without me" Before I could say anything Josh hung up. I put my phone in my back pocket, confused. "Do you want those heels?" I asked Jenna. "Oh yeah" Jenna smiled. I took them from her hands and found a person who works here to get her size. I quickly bought the heels and we left to go find Josh.