[13]

{Tyler's Pov}

My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest of how scared I was when I saw Josh falling to the ground. Everyone quickly surrounded him trying to help him, I pushed my way to get closer to Josh, when I was able to see Josh my heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. I told everyone to give him space and to bring some water. I shouldn't have put him on the spot like that, everything I do it seems like I'm doing it completely wrong.
I picked Josh up from the ground, as everyone moved to give me space to walk through, Jenna was standing there looking at me with tears in her eyes. I broke her heart. I truly am sorry for hurting her. I looked away from her to find somewhere to lay Josh but there was nothing, I sat on the floor and laid Josh's head on my lap. I took my tie off, wet the entire tie with water and placed it on Josh's forehead. "I truly am sorry for ruining this entire day, I never meant for this to happen and for that I'm really sorry everyone." It was silent. "Alright everyone I think we should head outside while everything is settled in here." My dad lead everyone to the exit. When everyone left I wrapped my arms around Josh.
Jenna stood in front of me. I looked up at her. "Jenna, I never meant to hurt you I'm so sorry." she took her ring off. "This was the worst, most embarrassing day of my life...but you can't help who you fall in love with so I'm going to consider forgiving you. Not now but in the future we'll see. Here. I don't need this anymore." She handed me the ring back. "Jenna. I don't deserve you, you're such a sweet angel and I hope we can be friends in the future." I half smiled at her. "We'll talk later about what is going to happen." She walked out of the church. Now it's just me and Josh.
It took a few minutes for Josh to wake up after everyone went outside. "Josh, how are you feeling?" I kissed his cheek. "What happened? Where did everyone go?" He rubbed his head while trying to get up from my lap. "Josh, don't get up. Everyone is outside hanging out, you passed out after I put you on the spot. I'm really sorry." He held my hand. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have been so nervous and stressed about the wedding, I thought you forgot about me after you saw Jenna in that dress." I smiled. "She was beautiful in that dress but how can I forget you." I kissed his lips. "And I love kissing you, you have the softest lips I can kiss you all day." I laughed. "Please do." I leaned down to kiss him one more time. "I should tell everyone you're okay now" I helped him up. I looked at his hand, I gently intertwined our fingers together. We smiled at each other, and walked outside. Everyone looked at us for a moment but then smiled. Oh good. They don't hate us.