[09]

{Josh's Pov}

I looked for the closest motel to stay at...I really could've just stayed back at the house and I could've kicked Tyler out since Tyler is the one moving out, too late now. When I checked myself into a room I laid on the uncomfortable bed looking at the ceiling. Maybe Tyler has left me a message. Nope. None. Well Josh, you really messed up. I turned off my phone and set it on the counter. "What am I gonna do?" I asked myself. If only Tyler could just send me one good message telling me to come back home but no, I don't think he will. I guess I should just sleep, hopefully for a long time. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take me away...
*4:00 A.M.*
I woke up to my phone ringing. It's Tyler.
"Hello?" I said. There was a long pause, I was going to hang up but he said a few words. "Please come back". "I don't want to make things more awkward" I said. "We need to talk, I need to tell you this in person" Tyler said. I stayed silent for a bit and agreed with him. I headed back home.
Tyler was waiting in the living room looking out a window. "Tyler?" I got his attention. He turned around so quick, he sped up to me. "Josh, I need to tell you.." he licked his lips really quick, he placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. I think I'm in shock like I can't move. As soon as he pulled away he looked into my eyes and said the words. "Josh, I never thought I'd say this to another man but I AM in love with you". Am I dreaming? Am I still at the motel sleeping? "If you think this is a dream, touch me. I'm real Josh i promise" Tyler said. My heart stopped at the word touch because i thought of that word in a sexual way. "W-What about Jenna?" I was afraid of his answer. "Looks like I'll be calling off the wedding because I want to be with you Josh. I'm sorry I acted like I had no interest in you earlier I just didn't know if I was really into you until now, that kiss has proved to me that my feelings towards you are real" Tyler still had his hands on my cheeks and I feel really happy to hear this from Tyler, the love of my life.