[16]

{Josh's Pov}

Me and Tyler are walking hand in hand down the sidewalk, it's quite romantic.
Tyler's phone rang. He stopped walking. "Who is it?" He showed me his phone. Oh.
He answered the call.
"Hey Jenna?"...
When their conversation ended I asked him what did she call for. "She wants to talk in person, she wants to talk to both of us." Me? "Did she say why she wanted to talk to me?" He shook his head. "When does she want to talk?" I asked. "Tomorrow." I'm actually quite nervous about it.

{Tyler's Pov}

I noticed Josh got nervous, I grabbed his face gently. "Don't worry Josh, whatever Jenna has to say I promise it will not ruin our relationship." He looked me in the eyes, he looked kind of relieved. I kissed his cheek, I held his hand as we continued walking. "Are you sure Jenna won't try to kill me for stealing you from her?" Josh asked. "You didn't steal me from her, you just told me about your feelings and I fell for you and things got a little wild. You'll be fine Josh." He laughed. "When you say it out loud it really sounds like I stole you from her." I assured him that none of what happened was his fault. Whatever Jenna has to say tomorrow I will not change my perspective of my boyfriend.
Let's just hope Jenna isn't too harsh about everything that's happened, though I do deserve it if she's rude to me because I DID embarrass her in front of all the people we know in our lives and I did leave her for a man. But she's a nice person she wouldn't say anything too bad, unless I really pissed her off. Looks like we'll just have to wait and see what she has to say. Whatever happens I'm ready for all the negativity or positivity that comes out of her mouth.