[02]

{Josh's Pov}

Tyler parked his car in front of Jenna's house. He called her phone to let her know that we're here. Jenna is a great person don't get me wrong but I guess jealousy is what makes me get annoyed by her.

She got out of her house with a huge smile on her face. She opened the car door of the backseat but before she got in I told her to sit next to Tyler and I got out of the car to sit in the backseat. She thanked me and I half smiled, she gave Tyler a quick peck on the lip and Tyler drove. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Josh you okay?" Tyler looked at me through the rear-view mirror. "Yeah, I'm fine" I didn't look away from the window. We got to the mall parking lot and Jenna took her phone out. "Hey babe let's take a picture" Jenna positioned her phone to where it only showed her and Tyler kissing her cheek. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car before my jealousy starts kicking in. I sighed and concentrated on the nice gray looking clouds ah I hope it rains! "Josh!" I heard Tyler's voice which made me turn back to look at him. "You coming?" Tyler chuckled. I nodded and started walking to the entrance of the mall, I could tell I was walking slow because Tyler and Jenna are walking hand in hand right in front of me, this is exactly why I wanted today to be a Josh and Tyler day. Tyler doesn't pay much attention to me when he's with her, I shook my head to not let my jealousy take over.