[15]

{Tyler's Pov}

I woke up next to Josh, my arm wrapped around him. I kissed his cheek, his small snores were so cute. "Babe. Good morning." I whispered in his ear. He moved a little bit but continued sleeping. I gave him small pecks on the top of his ear. "Joshyy" I whispered in his ear again. "Hmm?" Josh kept his eyes closed. "WAKE UP!" He jumped out of my arms to the floor. He stood on his knees. "Tyler! Don't do that, you could've given me a heart attack!" I giggled. "I was trying to wake you up quietly but you kept sleeping." he rolled his eyes, he tried not to smile. "Well I'm awake now. Let's go get breakfast." I got out of bed. "I'm paying, I always pay." I pointed my index finger in the air. "You got that right. I'm always broke."
We got in the shower...together. "Tyler, we're gonna have to stay away from each other when we're naked." Josh looked down, I looked down at his penis. He has a boner. "Well if you get aroused when you look at me naked i'm gonna want to get naked more." I laughed. I pulled Josh closer to me, our bodies getting soaked from the shower. I rested my forehead on his. "Your face this close...gets ME aroused." I laughed. Josh started kissing me. I had my arms wrapped around his hips.
We had a quickie! I think we love having sex with each other.

**
Sorry it's short, I have another chapter updating as soon as I finish writing it! 💘