[14]

{Josh's Pov}

A couple days have passed, Tyler and Jenna aren't talking to each other yet. Why would they? I broke up their engagement, this probably sounds messed up but I'm glad I did. I am in a happy relationship with the man I've been in love with since like, forever. When does that ever happen?

"Joossshh!!" I've never ran so fast in my life. I almost knocked down Tyler's bedroom door. He laughed. "It's nice to know if I'm getting robbed and I scream for your name, my boyfriend will come be my hero and rescue me." I blushed because I'm not used to him calling me his boyfriend. "So what am I here to rescue you from?" I closed his door behind me. "Nothing, I just miss sucking your face." My heart skipped a beat once again because I thought he was going to say something else. wink wink. "Come hereeee, you come out to me about loving me and you're not even giving me attention." he crossed his arms. I laughed and laid next to him on his bed.

⚠️ there's prolly gonna be some smutty vibes down below :D ⚠️

I went on top of him, I looked at his lips. He looked at mine. I slowly leaned forward to kiss his lips. I entered my tongue in his mouth, I felt his hands on my hips, he pulled me closer to his body. I started kissing him a little roughly, I felt something growing hard between my legs. Yup it's mine. As soon as he felt my boner he removed my shirt and I removed his. We're making out now. I then felt him go hard. I slowly lowered my hand inside his pants, I started rubbing his dick slowly. He moaned, unbuttoned my jeans. We took our clothes off, we're completely naked. I rolled Tyler over on his stomach, I kissed his back all the way down to his ass. I heard his gasp, it sounded so hot. "I want you inside of me." I held my dick on my hand and slowly entered him. He flinched. "Is that okay?" He nodded. I moved up and down slowly at first. Tyler  squeezed my ass while I was going in and out of him.
He flipped me over on my back, then entered me. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he rides me. We both moaned. "This feels so good, Josh." I grabbed his ass and pushed him into me harder and faster. "Fuck me Tyler, I want you all to myself. You feel so good inside of me." I moaned. He kissed my neck then my lips.
We reached our climax, trying to catch our breaths. "Holy. Shit." Tyler said. "That was the best sex I've ever had." I chuckled, Tyler looked at me. "It's the first sex you've ever had." We both laughed. I kissed him one more time. "I love you Tyler." He placed his hand on my cheek, I wrapped my arm around his waist. "I love you Josh."
Is this what love looks like?