[10]

{Tyler's Pov}

How did I never notice that Josh was always in love with me? Now I see why he always was sad or annoyed when Jenna was around.
"Your eyes are really pretty now that I get to see them this close." I pulled him into another kiss. That kiss turned into a make out session. Then Josh ended up on top of me. He nearly unbuttoned my jeans but I stopped him. "I don't want to ruin the moment but I'm still engaged." Though I wish I wasn't. "I'm sorry." he got off of me. I gave him a peck on the lips. "To be continued." I smirked. He blushed, that's so cute. He cleared his throat. "We should uh- we should go to sleep now. It's really late." He started walking to his room while covering his crotch area, I tried to not laugh so I covered my mouth. "Goodnight!" I went to my room with a smile on my face.

{Josh's Pov}

I woke up, it's 2:05 P.M. I got up, walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished I went to the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge.

"josh, or should i start calling you babe? anyways i'll be back soon. i'm going to get groceries, i was going to wake you up to come with me but i didn't want to wake you up from your beauty sleep. "

This right here makes me love him more and more. Never in a million years did I think I would end up with the guy of my dreams. My best friend, Tyler Joseph.
I turned on the tv, The Amazing Spider-Man is playing. I guess I'll watch it, it's a really good movie.
I can say I am finally happy. I don't have to fake my happiness anymore because I'm with the boy I love with all my heart.

Tyler came home an hour later with a bunch of groceries, he even brought Chipotle! I helped him put the groceries away, after that we sat down on the couch stuffing our face with Chipotle while watching tv. "Did you have fun last night?" Tyler randomly said out loud. "What?" I asked. He laughed. "Your little friend down there popped up while you were walking away from me." I choked on my drink. "Hey! The way you said to be continued triggered him" we bursted out laughing. There was a knock on the door. Tyler put his burrito down, he went over to open the door. "Jennaaa! Heeyy!" Holy crap Jenna is here! What do I do?! I mean I live here she won't suspect a thing! She doesn't know a thing about me and Tyler, so why am I freaking out? It's just like any other day. Tyler invited her in. "Hey Josh, how's it going?" She sat down on the smaller couch. "Great! Everything is great!" I gave her a thumbs up. "Someone's happier than usual, did you meet someone?" She laughed. Tyler sat back down next to me stuffing his face with his burrito. "Yes! I mean no. I just had a great night last night." Tyler chuckled, bits of his burrito flew out of his mouth. "What's so funny?" She smiled. "Nothing that you guys are talking about, the guy on tv just looks funny" Tyler took a quick glance at me and smiled. "Well, I just wanted to come by because I want to tell you guys that I want to get married tomorrow!" Tyler and I were both choking now. She wants to what?!