[18]

{Tyler's Pov}

Deep down I knew Jenna wouldn't completely hate me and Josh because she has an amazing heart.
We left Jenna's house relieved.
"Are you hungry?" I asked Josh. "Yes, I thought I was gonna leave Jenna's house feeling horrible but I'm so relieved that she understood and forgave us." I held Josh's hand. "Me too." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What would you like to eat?" Josh licked his lips. "Taco Bell." I chuckled. "Taco Bell it is."
We ordered our food at the drive thru then headed home. We sat across from each other at the dining room, I have never felt THIS happy with someone before. Who knew I was gonna fall in love with my best friend. "You okay?" Josh asked. I smiled. "I'm more than okay." Josh took a bite of his taco with a smile. "Tyler, you make me very happy. The happiest man alive." He said in between bites. "Hm, I would've loved to hear that without having to see munched up taco in your mouth." He laughed. "Sorry." He kept a smile on his face. "But you make me happy too Josh words can't explain how happy you make me."
We finished our food, I got the empty wrappers from the food and threw them in the trash when I turned back around to walk back to the table Josh was standing there right in front of me. He placed his hands on my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck and we just looked at each other in the eyes. "I love you Tyler Joseph." My heart skipped a beat, how he said my name oh my gosh he's so hot. "I love you Josh Dun." Josh leaned in so I did the same, we kissed passionately. He lifted me up on the counter without separating from the kiss. I'm so in love with Josh and I know he's in love with me.