[04]

{Josh's Pov}

Tyler spotted me sitting down at a bench outside the mall he didn't say a word he just motioned to me to let me know that we're leaving. I personally think that I ruined today because I got jealous and didn't stick around with Tyler or Jenna. I closed my eyes in the car with my earphones on because I don't want to see or hear what's happening around me. What felt like hours but not really I drifted into sleep.

I felt a hand shaking my knee so my eyes opened. It was Tyler and no Jenna? "Oh we're home?" I rubbed my eyes. "No, uh I got hungry and I thought we should eat something" Tyler said. "Is Jenna inside or?" I looked around. "I took her home, she said she was tired" Tyler said. "Oh." I looked down. "Well come on" Tyler got out of the car and so did I.

"Are we really gonna eat Taco Bell?" I looked at Tyler. "What? You don't want any?" Tyler stopped walking. "No, No, It's fine I was just asking" I half smiled. "Ah, good" We continued walking. We ordered our food to go.

I grabbed the food and took it inside our house well soon to be 'mine and Casper the friendly ghost's house' since Tyler and Jenna will be moving into a house of their own. Ugh. I really should move on to you know someone who isn't getting married and someone who is actually gay. I set our food on the kitchen table while Tyler is locking the front door.

After we ate, we sat down on the sofa to watch movies until we fall asleep. I think I slept enough in the car that I'm not tired anymore, I don't know we'll see if a movie makes me fall asleep. "Josh, I wanted to talk" Tyler turned around to face me with his legs crossed on the sofa and I just turned my head to face him. "What about?" I asked. "First, I'm sorry for bringing Jenna along when I knew you wanted to hang out with me only" Tyler apologized. "She's gonna be your wife pretty soon, I understand why you let her come with us it's cool" I stared at his eyes. "It's not cool when she interrupts you while I'm trying to talk to you, I've seen that happen too many time today and I promise I will make up this day for you another time" Tyler smiled. "Oh I'm sure when that day comes, Jenna will some how find a way to come along" I rolled my eyes and looked at the tv. "Josh, what's the deal with you and Jenna? Do you not like her?" Tyler asked. My heart felt like it skipped because I honestly don't know the answer to that question. "Josh?" Tyler waved his hand in front of my face. "It's not that, she's great it's just-I don't know I feel like our friendship isn't worth the same as yours and her relationship" I crossed my arms. "Don't be ridiculous Josh, our friendship is worth a lot you're the greatest friend I've ever had in my entire life" Tyler rested his hand on my shoulder and I thought 'maybe I want you more than a friend' but nope I can't say that because it will only scare him off.