[12]

{Tyler's Pov}

It's the day. It's my wedding day and I still haven't talked to Jenna. She's wonderful but I can't marry her. Why did I wait till the last minute? I messed up badly.
Josh and I are getting ready to leave the apartment to head to the church. The drive there was silent.

The wedding music started playing. I'm really nervous. I glanced at Josh, I can tell he's as nervous as I am. The doors opened, seeing Jenna in her wedding dress I was blown away. I placed my hand on my mouth. She looks amazing.

{Josh's Pov}

Seeing Jenna in that dress, how could Tyler possibly leave her over someone like me. I don't belong here, why am I one of the 'best man' Tyler's brothers should be the only ones up here.
I saw the way Tyler looked at Jenna and it was almost as if he forgot about me, I felt hurt- nope. I felt broken. Being with Tyler was too good to be true. The lector started reading. I spaced out. "Do you Jenna, take Tyler to be your lawful husband..."
Then it was asked to Tyler now. I couldn't be there. Everyone is focused on Tyler and Jenna so I started walking away because I couldn't hear the words when Tyler says 'I do'.

"I don't."

I stopped walking, everyone gasped. I turned to face Tyler. He was looking at me. "I'm sorry everyone but I can't marry Jenna. I don't deserve her, she's amazing and beautiful. She deserves someone better than me. I messed up big time because while I was engage I fell in love with someone else...I fell in love with Josh Dun." Everyone looked at me, I think I'm going to pass out. The room started spinning. Everything went black.