"It's our first meeting and I want to see you smile."

"Joy, please stop crying na." Wendy tried to comfort their crying roommate and bestfriend by patting her head.

"Grades doesn't define who you are, unnie." Yeri said as she looked at her unnie.

"It doesn't mean that we got singko sa Physics midterm, our world will end. We can study hard. May finals pa naman e." Seulgi said.

"But how can I tell Mom and Dad about this? They will be disappointed in me." Joy cried and everyone of them hugged her.

"We can't always get what we want. But we can always try hard to attain it." Wendy lectured.

"Everything will be alright Joy. But for now, let's comfort ourselves by going to the mall. Okay? It's on me for today." Irene said happily.

When they arrived at the mall..

"Hmm, why is many people here? It's a weekday for God's sake." Joy felt irritated as she saw the sea of people.

"Oh, the posters are saying that BtoB will have a show here at 7pm." Seulgi said as she is looking at the posters posted on the walls.

"Oh my God, there is only 30 minutes from that!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Finally, I am going to see Ilhoon oppa!" Irene whispered while smiling.

"Let's eat first while waiting, okay? We have 30 minutes left before the show." Wendy suggested.

"Joy, what do you want to eat, by the way?" Seulgi worriedly asked Joy.

"Uh, I want Tteokbokki and Ice Cream. That's all." Joy replied.

"Okay okay, let's eat first!" Irene said.

30 minutes came and the five girls were very fortunate because they got the front seats.

"Do I look okay?" Irene asked her friends.

"Of course unnie. Ilhoon oppa will fall in love at first sight when he will see you later." Yeri answered.

The four girls were very excited to see their idols but Joy is quietly sitting in the middle of them, stopping her tears to come out. She doesn't want to kill the joy of her friends so she remained silent.

"1, 2, 3. Annyeong haseyo. We are Born to Beat."
The seven handsome guys said as they enter the stage.

"We are here because we want to meet all of you and we also want to sing for you." Seo Eunkwang cheerfully said to the audience.

"This song is dedicated to the people who could have been sad lately." Im Hyunsik introduce the song.

As his hyungs are talking about their songs, Sungjae noticed one of the girls at the audience who is on the verge of crying.

"Oh Sungjae, tell something.." Changsub whispered on him and he came back to his senses.

"So Sungjae, what do you want to tell Melodies right now?" Changsub asked him.

"To the girl who is sitting in the front row wearing fake smile and on the verge of crying, I dedicate this song for you." Sungjae looked at the girl and he was amazed to see her beautiful shocked face.

"Yeah, yeah~ Oh~
eokkaega mugeomnayo
mugeoun jimeul"

Joy couldn't stop her tears from coming out as soon as she heard the lyrics. She covered her face with her two hands.

"Joy, are you okay?" Wendy nudge Joy's arm and hugged her.

"Ne, ne.." Joy wiped her tears off her face then smiled. Wendy hugged her while Seulgi held Joy's hand.

As the song ended, Joy felt relieved and comforted by her friends' touch and the lyrics of the song. She didn't want to admit that the guy who dedicated the song to her comforted her.

She was really perplexed that she didn't realize that the show was already finished.

"Oh my God, I can't believe Ilhoon oppa winked at me while he's rapping. Oh my God!" Irene happily assumed.

"Yes and I can't also believe that Changsub oppa was staring at me the whole show." Yeri exclaimed.

"But I really can't believe that Sungjae dedicated the song to our Joy! Good heavens!" Seulgi linked her arm to Joy.

"Ne ne. He also loves our Joy probably.." Wendy said.

As they walked outside the mall, they noticed seven boys who are wearing sunglasses and masks are following them. They tried to walk faster until they arrived to their apartment.

"Who are you and why are you following us?" Wendy shouted towards the guys.

The seven guys removed their covers and revealing that they are BtoB. The five girls are still in shock as they see them.

"Oh my God!" Irene pointed at them.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Ilhoon greeted them.

"Can I talk to her?" Sungjae pointed at Joy.

"Wae?" Seulgi asked.

"I just.. Just give me 5 minutes, I just want to talk to her." Sungjae replied.

Sungjae and Joy stayed outside while their friends went inside the apartment.

"Annyeong haseyo. I am Yook Sungjae." He introduced himself to Joy to release the awkwardness between them.

"I am Park Sooyoung. Nice to meet you." Joy replied as she smiled at him.

"Why do you want to talk to me, Sungjae oppa?" Joy curiously asks.

"I.. I just want to see you smile. I want to make you smile." He replied.

Joy genuinely smiled because of Sungjae's reply.

"Whatever it is that cause you to be sad, it will be okay. It's okay." Sungjae pat her head.

It was their first meeting.
He felt that her smile was his sun.
She felt that he can take all the sadness in her heart.

It was their first meeting yet he knew in his heart that she is the one so he will definitely make millions of meetings with her.

It was their first meeting yet she felt home in his words.