#HappyJoyDay Birthday AU

Everyone's busy preparing for Joy's birthday surprise. Irene is the one who's preparing the venue, Wendy is the one who's responsible on baking the cake, Seulgi is the one who's talking with the caterers and Yeri is the one who's busy with organizing the program.

Joy, on the other hand, knows that there will be a surprise birthday party for her later. Why? Because she was left by her eonnies and Yeri at their dorm.

Leaving her alone, she can't help but to reminisce the memories that happened to her the past years, all of her happy moments to her struggles.

She remembered the time when Red Velvet debuted, the time when they won their first award, the time when she joined We Got Married, how she fell in love with Yook Sungjae, how they fought for their love, how their love ended, and her first acting opportunity.

So many things that happened in her life and she's thankful for that. She couldn't ask for more.

Her memories lingered on her boy- no, ex boyfriend Yook Sungjae. She knew in her heart that even though their relationship ended a week ago, she's still in love with him. And she knows that he's still in love with her. But it is not yet the right time for them.

"Eonnie! Why are you wearing that sad eyes again? It's your special day today, right? You should be happy!" Yeri snapped her back to reality. Pushing her to their dorm's bathroom.

"You should take a bath now! Faster please!" She just replied with a sad smile and took a bath.

Meanwhile..

"Hyung, can you please help me with these boxes please?" He tried to be calm even though he's really nervous.

"Why are you so hot tempered today, Sungjae-ya?" Ilhoon asked him with his teasing voice.

"Just help me hyung, please?" He said to his hyungs as he handed them the materials for his stint later.

As soon as BtoB arrived on the venue, Minhyuk approached Irene to attend to her while finalizing the preparations for the venue. They put the boxes and help Sungjae disguise himself as a gift.

"3 minutes!" Wendy shouted at them. BtoB members hide at the bathroom, Sungjae hides in one of the boxes and Red Velvet members minus Yeri and Joy were standing while holding the cake.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday to you. Joyiah, make a wish!" Irene excitedly clapped her hands.

I wish that Sungjae oppa and I will be together soon until forever.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the BtoB hyungs without Yook Sungjae.

"Where's oppa?" She asked them.

"I'm sorry, Joyiah. He's still in Japan right now." Eunkwang sadly acted.

"Hey, what's with this sad vibe! Let's prepare the foods outside." Wendy said.

"Uh before we forget eonnie, we prepared a gift for you, you need to find it in these boxes and be sure to bring it outside. You can't go outside without it, arasso?" Yeri commanded before they left her.

Looking at these boxes in front of her, she can't help but to cry. These were almost the same boxes they used in We Got Married.

Before she become more emotional, she tried to opened the medium sized box.

"As if Oppa's here inside this box.." She whispered as she hold the box.

Before she even pull out and look at the box, someone popped outside.

"Happy birthday, Sooyoung yeobo!" Sungjae shouted at the top of his lungs.

Joy couldn't believe that Sungjae is in front of her. Her eyes were wide open as if she saw a ghost but her heart beats faster.

Sungjae reaches for her and hugged her tight.

"Sooyoungie, happy birthday. I hope you like your gift.." He said as he caress her hair.

"Oppa.. Why are you here?" She curiously asked him.

"I'm sorry about our drama last week. I tried to talked with Cube and SM. Our relationship is okay now. We will make our relationship official to the public today. I love you forever, Park Sooyoung." He kissed her forehead.

"Really?" She can't believe it.

"Yes, Joyiah." Sungjae gave her a quick kiss.

"Thank you, oppa. You're the best gift I received in my life. I love you." She caress his face and kissed him on his cheeks.