Hello, Goodbye Bbyu Couple?!

It is their last day as Bbyu Couple. Sungjae and Joy are hiding their teary eyes by putting smiles on their faces.

It wasn't even Joy's first time standing on stage. But she can hear her heartbeats and it seems like her heart wants to go outside her body. She tried to fake a smile but she doesn't know until when she can pretend that she's okay. Because she knows, she's not okay.

Sungjae, on the other hand, is trying his best to act as his normal self. He's been thinking since last night on how should he act towards Joy. He's been praying since last night that this morning will not come. He's in love with Joy, his virtual wife. He doesn't want to let her go.

Joy doesn't know how much Sungjae loves and adores her.

Sungjae is also oblivious of Joy's feelings towards him. (Actually he isn't, he just doesn't want to put colors on the drawing of Joy because he's scared. He's scared as hell.)

As the director said that they will start recording, they sit on their designated seats on the stage.

As soon as Sungjae looks at Joy, he asked.

But Joy only smiled at him. And that made him sad. He told himself since last night that he will act as the Prankster Yook Sungjae today but in the back of his mind, he doesn't know how. That smile of Joy made his mind blank.

Joy tried hard to pretend like it's a normal day. But she can't control her tears. She tried to give Sungjae her most genuine smile. She cheered him up like what she's been doing eleven months ago.

The director as well as the staffs that are watching them cries. They can really feel that Sungjae and Joy really love each other. They actually don't want them to stop. But unfortunately, Joy's agency told them that Bbyu Couple must be put to an end.

They were singing the last line of their single, Eorin Ae, when the director signalled them that 30 seconds from now, they will stop recording, Sungjae asked Joy again.

"Okay.. Cut! Thanks for the hard work Joy and Yook Sungjae." The director congratulate the two of them happily.

Joy greeted everyone as she was looking for Yook Sungjae. She met the Producer, the Cameraman who helped them in WGM Cover at Jeju and recording the music video for Eorin Ae, Director, and the others but she can't find Sungjae.