The Princess and the Farmer (Part 2)

It has been one year since that fateful day happened. But Joy reserved her heart only to that man who opened her eyes on what life is. She knew that he is the one for her so she planned to bring her friends to that province.

She is nervous because she doesn't know if Sungjae is the one for her. But she didn't think twice. She knew she needed to tell him about her feelings and thank him for everything.

She also told her friends about him. They were very supportive in what she feels. They also are rooting for Joy to be reunited with Sungjae.

Sungjae, on the other hand, work hard to be able to build a pension house and to own his cornfield. He worked hard because he plans to be the right person for Joy. He knew that he doesn't have the assurance that Joy loved her before she left him but he wants to gamble and try his best to get her. He knew that Joy is the one for her.

The two of them were oblivious of each others feelings yet they trust the stars as they work hard to be the right one for each other.

~~~

On a very rainy night, a van stopped in front of his pension house. He saw a silhouette of five girls who are walking towards the front desk. He ordered his caretaker to welcome the girls as he went to his room.

The five girls was Joy, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi and Yeri. They were very tired from their travel and looking for pension houses to stay when they saw a very cozy pension house. They decided to stay there and ordered their dinner.

As they eat their dinner, Wendy asked Joy.

"Joyiah, what are your plans? Do you know where you can find him?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I haven't heard of them since I left." She sadly smiled.

"Hmm. Don't be sad. We can find him tomorrow, I promise." Irene assured her.

"Ne ne, we should take our beauty rest so when you see him tomorrow, he can't resist you. Right, Seulgi unnie?" Yeri said with high hopes.

"Right right." Seulgi smiled as she hugged Joy.

~~~
Sungjae woke up early to visit his cornfield as Changsub hyung approached him with big smiles.

"SUNGJAE! I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!" Changsub jumped happily to him.

"What is it, hyung? Stop smiling like that. You look like a chipmunk." He teasingly said to his hyung.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. CHORONG, I MEAN, WE ARE PREGNANT." Changsub excitedly exclaims to the top of his lungs.

"Really?"

"Yes. I am a Dad now! And before I forget, we want to invite you in our house for a small celebration. Other hyungs are there to celebrate with us."

~~~
Joy and her friends are on their way to Chorong's house but as they come closer they noticed that there are many guys inside.

"Is this really the house that you are saying?" Wendy asked her.

"Yes, this is it. I clearly remember it." Joy confirmed.

~~~
Changsub and Sungjae were walking as they noticed the five girls that are staring at the house.

"How may I help you?" Changsub asked the ladies as soon as he faced them.

Sungjae and Joy look startled as they stare at each other.

"She looks more beautiful now." Sungjae thought.

"He looks more handsome and he even build muscles.." Joy thought.

"Omo, Joyiah, what are doing here? Let's go inside.." Changsub assisted them as they enter the house.

"Yeobo, Joy is here!" Changsub called Chorong.

"Omo Joyiah! How are you?" Chorong hugged Joy.

"I am doing fine, unnie. Omo, are you pregnant?" Joy hugged Chorong back.

"Ne, Joyiah. We are pregnant." Changsub exclaimed.

"Oh unnie, I'm with my friends..."  Joy introduced her friends to them.

As their little celebration started, Sungjae keeps on looking at Joy. He's waiting for the right time to talk to her.

As soon as Joy walks outside, he followed her. He searched for her only to see her looking at the cornfield outside Changsub's house.

"Joyiah.." She looked at Sungjae who softly mumbled her name.

"You said that you have something to say but you left me." Sungjae jokingly pinch her cheeks.

"Oppa has to say something also." Sungjae continued as he hold Joy's hand. That gesture made her blush.

"Joyiah, my pretty princess, I like.. Ani.. I.. I love you.. Since the day you came here.. This farmer oppa loves you.. Joyiah, saranghaeyo"

Joy cannot believed what Sungjae just said. She was blushing violently. She was very shocked.

"But I don't think you love me. I just wanted to tell you that." Then he loosen the grip and sadly turned.

"Oppa, nado saranghaeyo~"

Joy hugged him from the back.

"Sungjae oppa, I love you too.."

She faced Sungjae and kissed him passionately.

Work hard to be the right one and then God will bless you the right person in His time..