Student and Student Assistant AU

Zoology is not an easy subject, for Park Sooyoung. She really hates, no hate is an understatement loathes is the right term, that subject. In addition to that, the most terror professor on Biology Department is her professor.

She doesn't want Mondays and Thursdays because of that.

Monday, during their practical moving exam, a handsome student wearing white uniform (indicates that he's on his senior days) entered their room and talked to their professor until she and her classmates finished their exam.

"Who's that?" She asked to her seatmate, Seulgi.

"Oh, he's the student assistant of Mam Castaneda." Seulgi answered.

"He's so handsome, right, Joyiah?" Irene grins.

"Stop it, Irene. You already have Minhyuk oppa." Wendy rolled her eyes to Irene.

"Don't you think Joy unnie and that student assistant suits each other well?" Yeri teased Joy as they went outside for their break.

Come their Thursday meeting, Sooyoung came 5 minutes late in their class. She almost opened their classroom door when the student assistant opened it.

"Hey. Didn't your classmates told you that you don't have class today?" The student assistant told her.

"Really? We don't have class?" She asked him.

"Unfortunately, yes Miss." The student assistant replied.

"Uh, my efforts on going here were just wasted." She whispered sadly.

"You still don't want to go home? Want me to tutor you on your past lessons for midterms?" He smiled.

"Omo, he looks so cute", she thought.

"But I don't know you." She replied.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell my name. I'm Yook Sungjae, Mam Castaneda's student assistant, a biology senior student. Nice meeting you, Miss Park Sooyoung. Can we go now?" He smiled as he shook her hands.

"Where will we review?" She asked again, mesmerized by his face.

"We can go in the library but it will be closed at 5pm. We can also go to Starbucks. And we can go to my pad. What do you want?" He asked.

"I don't want to go to Starbucks. So can we review on your pad?" She smiled.

And that's how they started. They were study buddies. They were food buddies. Until the end of the semester came, graduation of Yook Sungjae.

"Ya. I have something to say to you, Sungjae oppa." Sooyoung said as she looked at Sungjae's eyes.

"I also have something to say to you." Sungjae told her.

"Thank you for helping me in my Zoology struggles. I guess this is goodbye for us?" She sadly smiled, handing a letter in his hand she said, "Please read this when you get home, okay? Bye Sungjae oppa." Then she left.

As Sungjae opens the letter, he reads:

Hi Oppa!

I know you've been stressed this semester because of me. I'm sorry haha. Thank you for helping and tutoring me. Thank you for being there.

Do you know that in that short span of time, I fell in love with you? I'm sure you didn't know, my friends know though. But now that you'll be leaving me in this lonely university, I'm sad but I'm praying that you'll be in the best position.

This might be the first and the last time I'll say this, I love you oppa.

Take care always,
Park Sooyoung.

***

Sooyoung's senior year has began. She still have the Anatomy and Physiology subject. She prayed that Mam Castaneda will not be her professor anymore. She's late for 10 minutes in her class, as she enters the room..

"Miss Park Sooyoung, you're late! Let's talk to my office! Now!" The professor yelled at her.

As she looks at the professor, she saw Yook Sungjae smiling widely.

As they entered Sungjae's office, he said "How dare you come to my class so late Miss? And how dare you not listen to me when I have something to say? And lastly, how dare you being so late on realizing my feelings towards you?"

Sooyoung was so shocked that she just looked at him with her big eyes.

"The reason why I tutored you, is because I always see you struggling during Zoology class that time. Everyday, I observed you, looked at you and there was a time, I realized that my day isn't complete when I don't see you. Then I realized that I loved you and made a move." He held her hands.

"Did your feelings changed?" He desperately asked her.

"No." She replied.

"I love you Sooyoungie." He soul kissed her.

(I know this is so lame but I hope you liked it. I've been under the weather these days and Sungjoy is my meds. Haha. Leave comments please? Labbyu mwa)