Choleric!Yook Sungjae AU

Yook Sungjae may be the most choleric korean idol you'll ever know. He is a very goal oriented person, confident in all his actions and a born leader. He even has his own planner and even charts in order to monitor and evaluate his activities.

Since he was born, he makes sure that all of his plans will work out perfectly.

But today, his girlfriend's birthday; Park Sooyoung, all of his plans were failed.

He planned to make a surprise event for her: he even studied to bake a cake for her, practiced to play She's the one in piano, and wrote his birthday speech for her.

But their last promotion in Japan started late. And they arrived in Korea 30 minutes before the day ends. He couldn't help but to feel pissed off, even though there are cameras taking pictures of him.

He could only think of his failed plan.

"Sungjae-pabo, you can still go to Joyiah. Run for your goal! Faster!" His Changsub hyung patted his shoulder and smiled.

If it is a normal day, he would tease his hyung back.

"Please take care of my things, hyung! Thank you!" He ran and rode the cab going to Red Velvet's dorm.

While he was on his way, he was trying to think of his plans, how he failed to execute it. He's trying to think what he should do but he can't think of anything.

When he arrived, he called Sooyoung outside to meet him.

"Welcome back, Sungjae oppa." Joy rushes to hug him.

"I'm sorry I didn't brought anything for your birthday, my plans failed." Sungjae pouted.

"I'm still happy that you're here today, Oppa." Joy kissed his right cheek as she smiled.

"We only have 2 min-ooooff" Joy cut him by kissing him passionately.

"I love to have non-Choleric!Yook Sungjae loverboy today please." Joy pinched his cheeks.

"Arasso. Happy birthday. I love you so much, Sooyoungie!" He kissed her forehead.