Are we gonna or are we not? AU

"Babe, I think we should.. You know.. Give them a small assurance of us.."

He hugged her tight, and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. It was a busy day for his fiancee yet they still make sure that they see each other once in a while.

"Hmm, aren't you scared of your fans, oppa?"

She just looked at him with her cute innocent eyes. Then pouted.

"Of course not. All I'm scared is losing you, though."

He kissed her nose. Then held her both hands.

"You're never gonna lose me, oppa. I'm just right here.."

She smiled as if she was assuring him.

"So what do you think? We're planning to accept the guesting on your show.. As a small thanksgiving and motivation for our small numbered true shippers."

He laughed. Imagining all their shippers that had been through many shits, but still they're still holding on to them.

"Why not, oppa? I hope they are still holding on and cheering for us."

She kissed his cheeks and laughed.

DAYS AFTER, A NEWS CAME TO TWITTER:

BTOB BLUE FILMED FOR SUGARMAN 2. SUNGJOY COUPLE FIRST TIME ON SCREEN REUNION TOGETHER AFTER THEIR WE GOT MARRIED LAST EPISODE.

(If you have AU ideas or suggestions, you can comment. Thanks for reading!)