Supernatural AU

Park Sooyoung and her friends decided to spend their long weekend on hiking. They prepared for it week long, physically and everything. So when they arrived on the foot of the mountain by 5 o'clock in the afternoon, they are so energetic and excited.

They decided to have a buddy system so that no one will be left behind while they are hiking. But since they are five in the group: Wendy and Seulgi, Irene and Yeri, she was left alone with no one as her partner. It was okay for her since she was used to be alone when going out before she met them so she didn't complained.

Thirty minutes walking, Yeri started to feel nauseous. "Unnie, can we stop for a while?" She said. So they all stopped by for a rest. Sooyoung decided to get the baggage of Yeri, to lessen her burden on climbing. And off they climbed again.

They were on the half of the trail to the peak with the moon and flashlights as their source of light, Sooyoung tightens her shoelaces without knowing that her friends left her.

"Irene unnie, where are you?" She tried to scream but no one answered her. She tried to walked and walked but only knowing she's been going back to the place where she was.

She was almost crying, hungry and tired when a guy tapped her shoulders.

"Hey Miss. What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" The guy asked her.

"I was left by my friends and I don't know which trail should I go. I keep on coming back here. What if I die here? I don't want to die here. I still want to pass Zoology. Graduate. Have a boyfriend. Marry. And have children." She replied, finally her tears pooled on her eyes.

"Hey Miss. Crying doesn't help." The guy handed her a handkerchief. "We should find a place to spend the night. We should not be here outside until 3 o'clock in the morning. Let's go." He tried to help her up and get her things.

"Why will I go with you? I don't even know you." She rolled her eyes, wiping the tears.

"I'm Yook Sungjae, a traveller and hiker." He gave her his ID. "So let's go?" He said as he guide her to walk.

"I'm Park Sooyoung. So do you know which road should we head?" She asked him as they walk.

"Let's go down this trail. We might find somewhere to sleep there." As they walk, they talked about their lives: friends and the reason why they hike.

"Let's stay here." He said when they saw a flattened ground. He formed his blanket to make a mini tent. "Is it okay that we will only be staying here?" He asked her.

"Of course." She said. "As if I have a choice." She murmured to herself.

As they sit down, he opened his bag to get a blue sweater and handed it to her. "The weather's going to be cold, take this." He said as he smiled to her.

The two of them were silent until Sooyoung's stomach growled in hunger.

He opened two cans of tuna and biscuits, "Let's eat?" he said as he hand her the food. After they ate, Sooyoung sleeps.

As the sun shines next morning, Sooyoung wake up from her slumber noticing that the guy from last night isn't there. Thinking that he left her, she continued hiking until she finally saw her friends with a group of boys.

She approached them and the girls hugged her. "Joyiah, where have you been?" Irene asked her. "Are you okay?" Wendy continued, checking her body if there's bruises.

"I'm okay unnies." She smiled and assured them. "By the way, who are they?" She whispered at Seulgi.

"They'll accompany us as we go down. They said that the trail will be dangerous." Seulgi answered. "Their friend died here last year when they're going up to the peak. It's his birthday yesterday so they went here to commemorate his birthday. " Seulgi whispered at her.

"Uh, Miss. Can I ask you where did you get your jacket?" One of the guy asked her. "I'm Eunkwang." He said.

"Oh. Oh, it's from a guy from last night. He gave me this and this." She gave them the ID.

The guys looked at her in horror. "Why?" She asked them.

"Can you describe that guy?" A guy named Changsub asked her, with teary eyes.

"He's tall, always smiling, gentleman." She describe him as she reminisce how she admired that guy from last night.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to scare you or something but he's our friend, Yook Sungjae." Hyunsik said.

"Really?" Her friends said in horror.

"He's still the same, gentleman as ever." Ilhoon said almost tearing up.

"What do I do?" She mumbled.

"You're lucky you saw him though. He's a good guy." Minhyuk said.

(Author's note: Hi! I'm sorry it took me too long to write this AU, so many acad shits came. I know this is lame [I'm not actually a fan of supernatural stuffs so this is kinda challenging for me yet I enjoyed writing this] but I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading~ Labbyu!)