Hainan Trip AU

When they arrived at Hainan, they felt nostalgia.

The cold weather from Shanghai to the hot weather in Hainan.

The lively people.

The sweet mangoes and the brown bananas.

The colorful pearls.

The fresh air.

As they sit on the sand, watching the waves, the girl hugged the guy tight.

"I love you so much, Sungjae oppa. I'm sorry it had to be like this." She said, in between her sobs.

The guy kissed her forehead and said, "I love you more, Sooyoung-ah." He silently cried and hugged her back.

Three years later..

The guy came back to that shore.

"Why did you have to leave me, my Sooyoungie?" He cried. "I love you so much and I missed you each and everyday."

As he sat on their favorite spot, he felt that something is buried in there. He tried to get that something with his bare hands, as he said a bottle with a paper in it.

He opened it and found out that it is a letter, handwritten by his beloved Sooyoungie.

Sungjae oppa,

Annyeong! Maybe you're reading this years after I died from leukemia. I'm sorry that I had to leave you, I'm sorry if I couldn't join you on going on trips. I hope that you're doing fine and you doesn't sulk yourself. I want you to live your life to the fullest. I love you so much, Yook Sungjae.

Your Sweetie and your cutie sexy girlfriend,
Park Sooyoung